Share | 

Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE

Location : in the depths of Candy Mountain near where the Banana King is

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:21 am

Nick gave him a gentle yet emotionless smile. "An alchemist my dear sir, have you not noticed the display I have shown." He motioned his arm to show Aaron the figure on the ground. "And it is impossible you have not heard to the von Illienard name?" He was calm as well, what else to expect from a respected alchemist.

--

Camilla looked pissed hearing the words 'anger management'. "Are you saying that I don't know how to control my temper!?" She screamed all her anger out, her voice echoed around the garden.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:00 am

Adelle whistled at the sight in front of her.

"Wow," she said, grinning at her friend, "You didn't do anything wrong. I mean, you did the trick right. I didn't know necromancers could only do stuff connected to death and stuff though." she laughed and scratched at the back of her neck.

"It was cool though, were those family of yours! They must have been awesome back then. None could beat the Gesso though. They might have freaked us out a bit, but not beat!"

Lives in another dimension

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:11 am

Lily just looked at what she did, "Ahh... I think I was just thinking too much about it." she muttered. She remembered her uncle could do a few other spells, she wasn't sure. But still it just terrified her.

She turned to Adelle, slightly nervous, "Well, you see... I don't really know much about my family but I'm sure I saw my Great Uncle there. And ummm... I only started studying Necromancy when I was... I don't know nine? ten?" she said.

--♥

Rhy looked apathetically at the pink-haired sorceress, removing her hands from her ears, "And bongo! We have a winner!" she said monotonously. "See, I guess that solves the problem. Try and calm down fro a moment." she told her.

--♥

"I thought it was only by chance you had the same name." Aaron said in slight jest. So his guess was close to right. He wanted to hit himself for forgetting such an important detail though. "Forgive me, I was much too focused to have noticed that inscription you made." he said apologetically. Sad to say, Aaron would have been proud to say her was from the line of the Ulrichs if it wasn't for their bad reputation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hyperhurricane.deviantart.com
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:26 am

Adelle nodded understandingly, "Still a novice huh? I could understand. When I was younger, the only thing I could do was light fires." she looked at the now dying flames, "Well... suppose it's still my specialty but I got a lot better at other stuff. Just needs to concentrate a tad harder."

She slung her arms around Lily's shoulders and guided her to who knows where, "Anyway, hungry?"

♣-♣-♣-♣-♣-♣-♣-♣

Felix closed the book and smiled. Finally, he was done with today's homework. Having nothing else to do, he decided to go back to the dorms and practice on his own. He grabbed his things and began to hurry back. As he passed by the courtyard, he noticed two older boys talking. He pulled his hood over his head, wanting to avoid them noticing him. He didn't really like being with other people. It unnerved him... He was in such a hurry though that he tripped over his own feet and had his bag falling to the ground; papers, books, pens, and random items scattering.

HOLE

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:36 am

Camilla was even more frustrated. "How can I even calm down!?" She was completely irritated. If you look well you can see steam coming out from her ears. Yeah, she add serious anger management issues.

--

Nick chuckled, though it sounded shallow. "I could see. The way you manipulated the flames was indeed the most impressive display I've seen." He returned to his usual emotionless face. "Do you by any chance have a bloodline of skilled fire mages to have such control of your powers?" Before he waited for Aaron's answer he saw a younger boy who had just tripped, his stuff all around the ground. "May you excuse me for a minute?" Nick politely said to Aaron and turned his attention to boy. He calmly helped him up. "Are you alright my boy?" He asked him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:48 am

Rhy was calm the whole time and you can even say she must have been having fun driving the sorceress to her limit. "Okay, listen, Cammy. Just take deep breaths. Focus. You're in a happy place." she told her, as if trying to hypnotize the pink-haired girl.

--♥

Aaron froze the moment he had popped the question which was why she was thankful that a younger boy had caught Nicholas' attention. You're a life-saver kid. he thought walking towards them, picking up some of the scattered materials.

--♥

Lily smiled awkwardly. Novice. She didn't even want to learn that kind of magic. To some it would be cool but she just gets scared to easy. She wonders how Adelle would react if she told her that one of the reasons she still hasn't got a grip of their magic is because she kept running away from her tutors.

Lily just followed where ever Adelle guided her. She was in deep thought for a moment until Adelle asked her. She nodded, "Uh-huh!" she answered cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:20 am

Adelle smiled as she guided Lily to the school cafeteria. Heading to a table, she dumped her things and looked over her shoulder to the menu placed near the line. "Hm..." placing a hand on her chin, she looked at the list of foods thoughtfully before looking back at her friend, "I think I'd have a pumpkin pastry. How 'bout you Lily?"

♣-♣-♣-♣-♣-♣-♣-♣

Felix nodded as he grabbed the older boy's hand as he helped him up.

"Thank you..." he sad softly before looking up. His eyes widened in shock to meet face to face with Nicholas von Illienard. Of course he knew him, not just from school but outside as well. His family had been affiliated with them for a long time and Felix was afraid that his upperclassmen would tell his father. He'd seem like a humiliation in front of his father. It was unlikely, but Felix always jumped to the wrong conclusion.

"I'm so sorry for disturbing your talk!" he apologized, bowing down low. He then quickly tried to pick up his things. Unfortunately he tripped again.

HOLE

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:28 am

"Happy place." Camilla did what Rhy told her. She took a deep breath, she thought of happy times. The first thing on her mind was her mother, the person he taught her how to be strong. She smiled thinking about it. It seemed like ages since she last smiled.

--

Nick helped him up again. He just did what was right. This boy was very clumsy. "You better settle down my boy, do not rush yourself." He looked at him with his emotionless eyes. Didn't look anymore comforting. "You must not apologize. No harm was done with disturbing our conversation."

(how am I doing this?^ OTL)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:36 am

Okay, so Nicholas didn't recognize him. That was good. At least now he could relax. If he didn't know him, then how can he possibl y tell his father about his humiliating display. He began picking up his stuff, taking the things the other boy picked up and said a soft thanks. But fate was definitely out to get him today as he began coughing loudly and dropping all of his things again. Maybe, he thought, studying outside wasn't such a good idea after all...

I AM THE BOSS

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:09 am

(hi guys! I'll only be online for about two more hours, so yeah. Also, what time is it in RP world?)

Constance sighed. Class was finally over, she thought, as she gathered her stuff and hopped off her seat. So much for a first impression. She'd managed not only to stumble over her own introduction, but being a late enrollee, she offset the even umber of students in her class. She had no partner for the brewing and missed most of the lecture. She managed to get by with her book but it earned her nothing more than a B. Her parents would be furious.

She still hadn't made any friends. Oh, there were those two girls, she remembered. The one with the pink hair and the... other one. What was her name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://insanityensues.rabbitforum.net
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:12 am

((I don't know where the two are and all my charas are unavailable right now. well, Adelle is, but we need lily to make it work =w=b))

I AM THE BOSS

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:26 am

(Awwwwwww we shall wait then... I have no net in a few, eh. Also, post int the other forums. OTL)
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:25 pm

[[ sorry, just got home from church OTL ]]

Lily looked over the menu. There were a lot of delicious food, she couldn't pick one! "Ummm... I think I'll go with the Strawberry Crepes." she muttered. "Or the Strawberry Shortcake... no... ummm..." she paused. "I can't pick. I'll just go with what you like." she told Adelle. Lily wasn't really picky.

[[ what? it looked tasty when i saw it in google P: ]]

--♥

Aaron just sighed, "Here, I'll help." he said picking up more of stuff Felix dropped, stacking them in his arms neatly. The kid was sure clumsy, he thought. When he finally stacked them all he glanced at the younger boy, Is it just me or he looks familiar?

--♥

A smiled crawled up Rhy's lips when she noticed a smile tug at Camilla's lips, "Well?" she asked in a low voice, making sure not to startle the sorceress.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:29 pm

(sorry had a stream of chores earlier.., OTL)

Nick approached the young boy again. "Must I take you to the nurse's office?" He offered. This boy didn't look well. He glanced at the boy, he got a better few of his face now. This boy, have I seen him before?

--

Camilla still had her eyes close. She still had that smile on her face. "I feel light." She did. She didn't feel like a pile of bricks now like she's always felt. Now she was as light as a feather.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:43 pm

Rhy just watched for a reaction form Camilla but nothing happened. She kind of felt like a jerk if she pulled her out from her thoughts but... Nah. I'll leave her to her thoughts. she thought, But still. Rhy was debating with herself.

Rhy let out a soft sigh, "So? How do you feel now?" she asked in the same manner.

[[ i have an urge to use the formats i used in Oddhart = =a ]]
Back to top Go down
Nikiten
I AM THE BOSS

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:44 pm

[I am here now, yo~ Short post because I don't know]

It's lunchtime, Connie thought, walking on what she hoped was the way the cafeteria. When she entered, the cafeteria was buzzing with activity.

Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:50 pm

[[ if it's the cafeteria, then Lily and Adelle are there. We have to wait for Justine, since she plays Adelle P: ]]
Back to top Go down
Nikiten
I AM THE BOSS

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:53 pm

[Then you go RP while I watch and wait~]
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:59 pm

Camilla opened her eyes. She took another deep breath. "Much better." She smiled. Then a grumbling noise echoed around the garden. It was her stomach. She looked frustrated and the same time embarrassed.

(don't worry you'll get to RP Kryss! =D)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:06 pm

[[ good time to be hungry =w=b it's probably around lunch already. prepare for Aurora Lyceum's delicious power lunch! *brick'd* ]]

Rhy burst out into laughter, "Looks like someone's hungry." she teased. She looked at her watch, "Oh look, it's already noon. Ahh! Lunch time! I wonder what the special lunch today!" she mused aloud. When it's food, Rhy will definitely not miss it.

"Come on!" she cheered holding the sorceress' hand and gently tugging her. As much as she wants to run and drag Camilla to the cafeteria, she must be more gentle!
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:15 pm

"Hey!" The pink haired sorceress got tugged. She usually didn't like people touching her but this girl. She helped her calm down a bit. "I can walk." She looked tough like always but her words weren't was cold as before. "Go. Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:22 pm

Rhy looked back at the girl she was trying so hard not to drag. She grinned and let her hand go, "Okay~" she answered simply and half-skipped to their destination.

The cafeteria was swamped by a lot of students it was almost hard to find a seat. But it wasn't a seat she found fist. "Cammy look! It's Connie!" she called, recognizing the brown-haired girl from afar.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:26 pm

Camilla looked around the cafeteria. "Where?" She wasn't used to crowded places, she usually ate here when there were a few people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nikiten
I AM THE BOSS

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:32 pm

Connie whirled about in confusion. There were so many people here, and not one of them she recognized. At least, until she spotted the scary girl and the brunette.

She immediately ran to them. She had to stop herself from almost hugging them. She was sixteen, for Merlin's sake!
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:35 pm

"Hey there Connie!" Rhy greeted, "How was your class?" she asked, "Oh yeah I didn't introduce myself to you didn't I? The name's Rhyanne Larson." she spoke extending her hand for a hand shake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   

Back to top Go down

Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next