HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikiten
I AM THE BOSS

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:39 pm

She accepted Rhyanne's hand. "It was alright," she said. And then she added, "Rhyanne," testing out her name. It sounded nice.

She snuck a glance at the pink-haired girl, expecting another one of her hard glares. There wasn't and so she relaxed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://insanityensues.rabbitforum.net
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:55 pm

((sorry for just posting... I had to clean the bathroom so I just finished... anyone still here =3=))

Adelle laughed at her friend, "Maybe you should go with something strawberry-ish." she suggested. She headed for the line and grabbed a tray for and Lily. Looking at the food placed before them, she suddenly couldn't pick either, but her hand automatically reached for the pumpkin pastry, "It's my favorite." she explained, taking two more.

♣-♣-♣-♣-♣-♣-♣-♣

Felix continued coughing. He sat on the ground, trying to cover up the awful noise while he rummaged through his pockets. His eyes widened as he couldn't find the bottle of pills he usually carried around. He doubled over, his coughing now a lot violent. He had seen the flash of recognition in both the boys' faces but he couldn't bring himself to care right now.

Lives in another dimension

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:03 pm

[[ that's alright =w= ]]

Lily just giggled and followed Adelle. But she did pick the shortcake. "I really can't resist." she said sheepishly. She loved strawberries too much it's practically an addiction.

"Say, Adelle? What do those taste like?" she asked curiously as they were on their way back to their seats.

--♥

Aaron was a bit confused when the younger boy started looking for something. He wondered now if he ever got a hold of it. Now that he thought about it, there was a bottle of pills he found suspicious, "Are you looking for these?" he asked handing Felix the bottle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hyperhurricane.deviantart.com
Nikiten
I AM THE BOSS

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:05 pm

[chowkay, but I dunno how to interact with you yet cause the other dudes... OTL I drew Camille, btw, learning to vector.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://insanityensues.rabbitforum.net
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:16 pm

Adelle popped one pastry in her mouth. She couldn't really tell her how it tasted like. She's just always loved these things ever since can remember. "Well..." she started, "They taste like pumpkins."

((I don't know. ;A; I only put it in since it was one of the foods that popped up when I was remembering HP. >w<b))

♣-♣-♣-♣-♣-♣-♣-♣

He looked up and spotting the bottle, he lunged at it. Opening it, he quickly popped one in his mouth. The effect was instantaneous as his body started relaxing. He looked up shyly, his eyes slightly hidden by his bangs, "Thank you kind sir." he said, bowing his head again to show his gratitude.

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:25 pm

Lily giggled, "Alright, I think I know you just love them so much you can't describe it." she said. And took a bite out of her won snack. She loved how creamy it was~

"Ummm... Adelle? What do you do in your free time?" she asked, trying to spark up a conversation.

[[ ugh, if i reply to felix, i'm breaking my own rules ;A; must wait for dane!! ]]
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:50 pm

((I don't really know what else they can do while eating...))

Adelle continued to stuff her face with food. Eventually, she felt full and couldn't take another bite. She glanced at food in front of her and groaned. She wanted to eat but she felt as though she was going to explode.

Her eyes brightened at an idea, and grabbing her spell book in her bag quickly, she looked for a shrinking spell. This way, she could save all this for later. Finding one, she started on the spell, muttering under her breath. Too bad it went wrong, again, like every other spell she tries to work with the first time.

The food ended up exploding and flying across the cafeteria. Food was raining down on all the students. She wondered how a few pumpkin pastries could make such a mess.

"Oops."

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:58 pm

Lily just stared at her friend after that with the fork still hanging in her mouth. Pieces of the pastry rained down on both of them and covered their hair. She only let out a laugh, "Well that was unexpected." she said cheerfully removing a few of the food in her hair.

She had a bit of a hard time since her hair was so long and wavy. She also had to remove the ones that had stuck to her headband. And her sash. Especially her sash.

Lily was a bit sad because her outfit was now a mess but it was fun to watch food explode.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE

Location : in the depths of Candy Mountain near where the Banana King is

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:46 am

(sorry i suddenly disappeared.., my net went POOF and i couldn't connect anymore! ;A;)

Camilla looked at the brown haired which. She didn't glare but she sure didn't look friendly. "I'm Camilla Greer." She introduced herself. She was a bit nervous. She wasn't used to talking to people.

Suddenly a rain of pumpkin mush sprayed on her pink-hair. She was pissed.

--

Nick looked at the boy. He was guessing that those pills were his medicine. He really has seen this boy before. He knew a lot of families from this school. But this boy the color of his hair and eyes were too familiar. "If it may not be rude to ask, what is your name my boy?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:42 am

Rhy was a bit surprised when food started raining down on them, "What the hell?" she muttered taking a piece off from her hat and tasted it. "Yum, pumpkin pastry!" she exclaimed. "I wonder who decided to make'em go boom." she said giggling as she made electricity channel through her body, removing the bits of the food on her.

[[ s'okay bro =w= ]]

Last edited by shippuu-chan on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:50 am

Camilla brushed the pumpkin pastry she had on her hair. "Who ever had this bright idea is such an idiot." Though it was kinda funny. She didn't laugh though, she looked pissed. She brushed off more that got on her uniform.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:42 am

Felix relaxed completely and he continued picking his stuff up. He took his time, this time around. He's probably lost all shred of dignity in front of them so it was no use trying to hide. Hearing Nicholas ask him his name, he sighed. Well, nothing he could do now.

He gave them a polite bow and a smile, "Claudius Felicis de Lorme, sir." he said in a crystal clear voice, the way he was taught to speak, "The third son of Don Angelo Mariano de Lorme; fourth speaker of the court and the president of de Lorme Traders Inc. It's a pleasure to be acquainted." he ended his introduction with another bow and will not get up until he hears them acknowledge him. This was the way he was taught.

♣-♣-♣-♣-♣-♣-♣-♣

Adelle laughed as she helped her friend clean up. On the one hand, she merely shook her head and dusted herself of, completely ignoring the stains on her clothes and she deemed herself fine.

She then grabbed a hold of Lily's hand. Now let's get out of here before we're caught.

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:02 am

Aaron was a bit taken aback. de Lorme? he echoed in his mind. No wonder he looked familiar. He's one of those Warlocks. he thought. "An honor to meet you, Claudius." Aaron spoke, slightly bowing.

He had to admit, Aaron was more influenced from his father's side of the family rather than his mother's. The Ulrichs were one of the most respected Mages back in the day. His great grandmother, Emilia Ulrich was the most prominent of them all. But it was just sad that his mother's elder cousins had to ruin their name.

--♥

Lily giggled and followed her friend "Yes, let's." she said in between her silent giggles.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:06 am

Nick thought a little bit. No wonder the boy was familiar. "Son of Don Angelo Mariano de Lorme." He muttered. "How rude of me not to return the introduction." He gave a polite gesture, like how he was raised. "I am Nicholas Barthelomew Feivel von Illienard, the only son of Ealdhelm Denham von Illienard; owner of the von Illienard Real Estate Inc. and world renound alchemist. A pleasure to be acquainted." He reached his hand, gestured for a polite handshake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:39 am

Felix stood up and smiled at the both of them. He turned to the other boy. He didn't seem familiar to him but his manners were wonderful. He must be from a respected family and Felix felt ashamed that he doesn't know. Not dwelling on it any longer though, he gave the boy a smile.

"Um, I would like to thank you for helping me earlier," he then turned to Nicholas and nodded at him, "You as well, sir." he turned his attention back to Aaron and tilted his head, "Um, I didn't catch your name..."

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:44 am

[[ aaron feels so small around you guys with big respected names ._.
oh yeah, his background is modified a bit.]]

"Ah, forgive me, I am Aaron Minami. It is an honor to be of acquaintance of two distinguished gentlemen." Aaron stated politely. In reality, he shouldn't be any different from the two but because of his family's history, it's practically a taboo to mention his lineage. If only that never happened, he wouldn't even be trying so hard.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:15 pm

"Minami..." Nick muttered out and thought a little bit. He wasn't familiar with the name. He turned his attention back to the two gentlemen. "I apologize for my awkward a actions." He wanted to ask more about Aaron but it was rude in this situations. Manners are everything to him.

He looked around a bit and saw the clock tower that was in clear few from the courtyard. "Oh my... I believe it is time for us to have lunch." He looked at them. He still didn't display emotion. "It would be an honor if you two would join me for a meal." He thought of it as an oppurtunity for a good conversation. After all it is best to converse over a meal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:47 pm

Felix smiled politely back at Aaron, "Oh no, it is my honor," he stressed. His eyes twinkled as he remembered what his private tutor, Dominique Montenegro, had once told him before he was sent to this school. During his history lesson, they came along the name of a family of fire mages. Dominique had shared with him a private theory. An family, the Minami, was apparently connected to an Ulrich. If that was the case, they may find the whole line of mages near at hand. Dominique was strangely interested in the fire mages, Felix should know, and was always looking for a way to get in touch with them. But he always had this crazy ideas and theories sometimes so Felix didn't really count on him being right, but right now, he wondered if by any chance his tutor might have been correct in his assumption. He was suddenly afraid of the older boy, but he seemed to be a good man so he kept quiet. He shouldn't judge other people for what has happened in the past. He wasn't even sure if his tutor was right. Nonetheless, a trickle of fear still stayed in the pit of his stomach.

When Nicholas had offered lunch, he was about to decline. He wasn't one to socialize with other people, even with a family name such as his. He tends to lock himself up in his room whenever social gatherings were to be held at home, and whenever his family had to show up to an event for the sake of image, he always found a spot in the shadows where he kept hidden. And right now, he also felt a little wary of Aaron. But as soon as he opened his mouth, his stomach gave a growl and his cheeks flushed red. How embarrassing, he thought. He glanced back up at Aaron and Nicholas through his bangs and gave them a sheepish smile, "It'd be my pleasure."

[[Felix hasn't seen him perform his magic yet so yeah... I wanna do Dominique's character suddenly, I imagine him to be an eccentric kind of tutor... but he's not a student so I'll just let him exist in Felix's life and my imagination..

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:00 pm

Aaron failed to notice the younger boy's realization and mere gave him a smile. As observant as he was, there were still some things he wold overlook. Now when the young alchemist had offered for them to join him at lunch, Aaron felt blank. He had never been invited by anyone of such ranks, somehow he just felt so out of place right now. But since it was rude to decline, "It would be a pleasure to join you." she said politely, slightly nodding his head.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:31 pm

"Follow me gentlemen." Nick lead the way. "May I ask my fellow gentlemen what do you feel like having for this meal?" He had a emotionless smile in his face. Nick knew this school too well. His father made sure he and his half-sister would be comfortable studying here. They were usually given exclusive lunches around, they could eat whatever they desired. He rarely shared this pleasure with anyone but with the son of de Lorme, and a fire mage that has caught his attention, he would likely share this oppurtunity.

He lead them to a different part of the cafeteria. It wasn't crowded with people, just the few students who had the same honors as him. "Have you decided on a meal yet my gentlemen? I will ask my personal chef to prepare it of the best quality."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:03 pm

Felix followed and wasn't surprised that they moved to the reserved section of the cafeteria. He looked around and wondered how in the world did the place get covered in orange mush. With the use of a protective spell, the reserved section was quite neat and intact. Despite his status, he rarely goes to this part of the cafeteria. He never really liked using his family's name for his own advantage and would rather stay in line with the other regular kids, but since he was with Nicholas, he couldn't really protest now could he? At Nicholas' question, he shook his head and smiled.

"Oh no, I wouldn't want to trouble them. Anything will be fine please." he wanted to tell him that he didn't anything with liver or fish and would rather have some stuffed duck with a parve scalloped potatoes on the side, but it'd be rude to be picky. Besides, having someone cook for him was unsettling in itself. He really didn't want to trouble them. Besides, he was sure that whatever it is they cook up would be delicious. Of they were cooking for the von Illienard, their skills may be unmatched.

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:17 pm

Aaron followed both boys to the cafeteria. He immediately noticed the mess in the room and only wondered now how that happened. In deep thought, he still followed the two yet he was attentive enough to have noticed that they went to the reserved section. Now he really felt out of place. Because he was hiding the fact her was an Ulrich, there was no way he was able to even set foot to this section. Besides, he'd rather not come across one. the rumors are quite true to some members.

Aaron didn't say much at Nicholas' query, "Ah, anything that pleases you would be fine as well. I wouldn't want to be of trouble." he said. He was never the picky one, and knowing well that someone would cook for them? Not a chance.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:45 pm

Nick never noticed the mess around the regular section of the cafeteria. He paid more attention of the two boys and their answer. He let out a sigh and called out his personal chef. "My dear Anthon."

A slender man in a chef's uniform bowed in front of Nick. "What do you like for lunch Sir Nicholas?"

Nick thought for a while. He had to think of something that both his guests would like. What would father usually serve to his guests? That question kept on pondering him. He was raised to ensure that he satisfies guests he has invited. He had to make sure the meal would satisfy both his guests. This was never easy. He even sees his father having a difficult time with a simple decision like this, this was the life of a noble, high expectations.

"Roasted Lamb Sirloin Siena my dear Anthon. Do make you're recommendations for a fitting side dish." Nick was calm with his decision.

"I would recommend a Mushroom Risotto or a Potato Gratin my Lord Nicholas." The chef was ever polite.

Nick turned to Aaron and Felix. "What of the two do you think is the more appetizing my fellow gentlemen?" He smiled at them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:01 pm

Felix stomach grumbled louder as he heard the dishes being mentioned. It's been awhile since he's had lamb and it sounds simply amazing to him right now. With Nicholas waiting for an answer though, he glanced at Aaron, then answered, "Is it okay if we get the potatoes..?" he simply loves potatoes and potato gratin sounded simply scrumptious right now. Hearing his stomach grumble it's approval, he bent down and tried to will it away, his cheeks burning red. This is so embarrassing, he thought, and in front of a von Illienard no less... I hope father doesn't hear about this...

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:10 pm

Aaron just doesn't want to believe things right now. He rarely eats with anyone and now he had to get invited by a von Illienard was just alien to him. He'd never lived the life that was reserved for their family so now he just feels lost. Even so, he tried his best not to get humiliated in front of these two.

"Ah, yes, it's alright. That sounds wonderful." he replied politely. Aside from not getting humiliated, he still had his temper to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   

Back to top Go down

Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next