HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
shippuu-chan
Lives in another dimension

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:56 pm

[[ time to pull in an extra character to keep you busy XD ]]

Andrea hurriedly walked out of the building after getting her book that she left that she didn't notice the boy in front of her and bumped into him. "Ah! My apologies! I didn't mean to bother you!" she spoke in a hurried yet serene voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hyperhurricane.deviantart.com
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:23 pm

Dami smiled, "Oh sweet~" he says, "I'm a necromancer, but hey, nothing special." He looks around him counting the people there and giving them long stares, "So... all of you are in the wrong gender then?" he asks.

--

Adelle nodded, "Yeah!" she says, she stops and tugs at Lily's arm, turning to her friend with a grin, "Hey, since we've still got time, why not spend the afternoon at your place!" she suggests, "I would have invited you at my room, but it's um... messy. Yeah, let's leave it at that."

WARP

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:31 pm

Nada, using his telekinesis, stops his book in mid air. His eyes look at the book and he flies it to his hand. "Are you okay?" he asked in monotonous voice. Nada looks at the bright haired girl from head to--... Nada blinked twice, that girl is wearing pants. Ok, no girl, he is a boy. But, girly face?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:43 pm

"No um..." Rhy paused. It was Camilla who didn't want to be exposed; she didn't want to disappoint her friend. "Just me." she lied. "The others left already." she added, smiling at him. "Your name?"

--♥

Lily blinked before smiling. "Sure thing!" she replied with a smile as they walked to the dorms. "Let's just hope my roommate isn't around to bother us. She likes sticking her nose in people's business." she muttered. The rooms were supposed to be evenly divided into two -- apparently, her room was divided into 2/3-1/3 because her roomie was such a space hog.

--♥

Andrea raised her brow at the boy. "Yes I'm fine." she replied, then she noticed Nada's gaze, "Is there a problem?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:51 pm

Damian smiled and shook his head, "Don't you think it's slightly bad manners to ask for other people's name first before you give yours?" he tells her, "Tsk tsk."

--

Adelle grins as she follows in Lily's footsteps and snorts at the comment of her roommate, "Well, if she does, we'll just have to tell her to scram if she doesn't want me to bamboozle her brain." she says. Sometimes, it was nice having such an infamous name like the Gesso. Although came in the negative aspects of it, it was real useful with things like this.

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:07 pm

Lily just let out a giggle. "Oh, I don't want that, but if it can't be avoided..." she shrugged. If that happens, she hopes she'd learn her lesson.

--♥

Rhy rolled her eyes in jest. "Oh soooorry~" she laughed. "Rhyanne Larson. Yes that a girl's name." she said. "You?"
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:22 pm

Nada didn't bother to look on that student's chest to make sure. If he did that he was sure going to be slapped. "No, it's nothing.." Nada looked away a bit. "Be more careful next time," he said before stepping away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:50 am

Adelle shrugged, "Well, if you say so." she tells her as she skipped ahead towards the dormitories, "Tell me if I'm going the wrong way okay?" she tells Lily.

--

"Damian Timothy Grayson," he says, "And before you comment about my name being a mash of Batman characters, I don't know what my dad was thinking of the time!" he reasons. Of course, he wasn't sure if they knew about Batman since this was a magic school and he wasn't sure if these other magic types went out much to the muggle world. He chuckled quietly to himself. Ah, if only they knew how Hogwarts really was.

[[breaking the fourth wall!!! and junk. XDD]]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:26 pm

[[ MUGGLE WORLD. HOGWARTS. what. XDDD ]]

Rhy laughed. "Well, I wasn't really going to noticed until you pointed it out!" she said. She waited to calm before speaking again -- she had been laughing so much since the morning. Her days has never been more fun. "So!" she began, "Should I call you Dami or Timmy?" she beamed.

--♥

"Alright then~" Lily answered in a singly songy tune as she followed after her friend. "I wonder what our teammates would be like...?" she asked.

--♥

Andrea blinked a few times in slight confusion. It was weird. Most students would have scampered away by now. No would would have even bothered to tell her to 'be more careful next time' without stammering, or probably scurrying off while they did. "Pardon me, and I hope you do not mind me asking but..." she paused, "Are you a new student here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE

Location : in the depths of Candy Mountain near where the Banana King is

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:27 pm

Nicholas was just listening to their conversation before having spoken for his self. Truth is he was spacing over the boy that looks like him. "I apologize for not being able to give appropriate attention of your presence." The young alchemist took a small bow. "As you have given the appropriate calls of introduction I must give my own." Like he always did he introduced his self in proper poise and tone. "I am Nicholas Barthelomew Feivel von Illienard, the only son of Ealdhelm Denham von Illienard; owner of the von Illienard Real Estate Inc. and world renound alchemist. A pleasure to be acquainted."

His gaze turned to Damian. His emerald eyes filled with the lack of emotion he always had. He just looked at him for observations then turned back to Rhy. "Rhyanne Larson." he muttered the name for a bit and nodded. "The explanation is of much appreciation. Then you are that electrokenetic I have heard of. Must be of a misfortune to be in such a situation."

Camilla was already thanking Rhy in her mind for not blowing her cover to Nicholas. What would he say if he finds out it's me.... More finding out my male self looks EXACTLY like him. The young sorceress was lost in her own thoughts.

Nicholas had notice the young man's silence. "How about you my boy? I indeed have not seen you around this facility" His emerald eyes gazed at Camilla. "You have not introduced yourself." He looked at her straight in the eye. Camilla looked away. "Of rudeness such... Answer my question... A freshman or not? I have not seen your presence inside this facility.

--

Arthy was running about until he found his self bumping into a familiar face making them both trip.

(that's Adelle btw! XDDD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:10 pm

Dami made a face, "Neither please." he tells her, not hearing the other boy speak. He made a face, really, why do people insist on clling him Dami. Well, no one really called him Timmy before but it sounded as equally annoying as Dami. "Just Damian would be fine." he insisted, "How about you? What should I call you then?" he grinned.

--

"No idea~" Adelle replied to Lily, "I still have no idea on how they choose teammates so yeah." she says. Suddenly, she falls to the ground with a thud.

"What the heck was that?" she asks out loud as she stands up, gingerly rubbing at her face. It hurt falling to the ground face first. She looks up, only to find it was that shapeshifter from before. Arthy. "Oh, it's you." she says.

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:30 pm

"The pleasure is all mine, Nicholas." Rhy spoke to Nicholas in a slightly more formal manner. Despite being raised in an orphanage, she did have her share of some lessons on etiquette -- even though she rarely uses them. She's been usually too casual around everyone which surprises most people when she starts acting so.

"I'm honored to be known by someone like yourself." she added with a more lady-like smile. "And yes, I'm not very comfortable with this." she spoke, shrugging slightly before turning to Damian.

"Well you can call me Rhy. Or Rhyanne. Either would be fine." she told him. "Damian." she echoed as she tried to keep it in mind. She gave nicknames to people because she thought calling them by their first names were too formal and end up making her talk like that.

--♥

Him again. Lily thought to herself. There was a cute frown on her face when she greeted him, "You again." she spoke, trying to sound calm.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:37 pm

Damian smiled, "Yep. Just Damian." he says. He scoots closer to her and glances at Nicholas, "Wait, is he some kind of bigshot or something?" he asks her. From the way she spoke, it sounded like he should know this person.

--

Adelle smirked at him, "Running away from a prof again?" she asks, "What'd you get yourself into this time?"

HOLE

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:50 pm

Camilla was still tense up with her step brother being around. "Ummm... Rhy I think we should leave." She did not want to see Nicholas nor let him question her.

Nicholas still had his eye on the young man. "Thou shall not leave without giving us a proper introduction." This time he glared.

Camilla just gulped.

--

"You two girls again." The blonde slightly glared before standing up. "Neh it wasn't a prof." Arthy had a toothy grin. He relaxed his self and just positioned into a more comfortable and loose position. "Just looking for my so called 'friends' to give 'em the proper punishment for ditching me!" His sapphire eyes burned with determination.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:52 pm

"Ah riiiight," Adelle nods, "Well, good luck with that then! Hope to not see you again!" she says, grabbing Lily and putting her arms around her.

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:10 pm

Lily was trying to glare at Arthy -- but it was probably coming out as the cute kind of creepy glare. "Come on, Adelle." she said, trying to tug her friend away.

--♥

"Didn't you just hear him?" Rhy whispered back at Damian. "He's the son of the famous Ealdhelm. Denham. von. Illienard. How can you not know him???" she whispered harshly. Naturally, she'd have heard of him because of her adoptive mother -- she may be a little less normal but she knew a lot of great people. Rhy only smiled at Nicholas after that.

"Uh..." Rhy looked at Camilla with a nervous face. Also, she remembered it was bad to stutter. "Come on, C-Carmello. Don't be rude." Rhy spoke with an awkward smile. She just hopes Camilla at least liked the name.

Last edited by shippuu-chan on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:22 pm

Adelle gets tug along. She gives Arthy a similar kind of toothy grin and a wave, "Well, hope to not see you around anytime soon." she repeats.

--

"Ah..." Dami says in understanding, "Oh right. Didn't hear." he says. He turns to Nicholas and smiles, "Well then, it's nice to meet you!" he exclaims.

HOLE

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:29 pm

Camilla just took what Rhy gave her. "Y-yes my name in Carmello. I am a new sorcerer around so yeah...." She felt awkward talking to Nicholas. She RARELY talked with him. They would usually take the time to exchange glares.

"A pleasure being of acquaintance my boy." Nicholas just put out a smile. Though I still find the boy rather odd. Better not jump into rushed conclusions for it is not the proper thing for a man as of myself to do. Nicholas thought. "Might I know the family background of my dear Carmello?" His suspicions rose.

I. Am. Doomed. The young sorceress already expected Nicholas to ask though she never thought of an answer for it.

--

Arthy spent the whole afternoon hunting for those so called friends of his
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:48 pm

Lily and Adelle eventually arrived back in their dorms. "I really don't like him." she suddenly said. "He's the last person I want to be teamed up with." she spoke with puffed cheeks.

--♥

"U-uh." Rhy stammers again. She just didn't want to expose Camilla at least, "I.. uh I'm very sorry but... I promised going to give him a little tour of the school after the announcement and I really don't like to be rude." she told Nicholas. Need to find an excuse, she could tell Camilla needed it.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:55 pm

Nada stopped his steps and turned back to Andrea. "Yes," he answered. Why did she ask anyway? Did something bother her? Did he say something wrong? Is she a senior that it had to be Nada who apologize not her? Anyhow, Nada asks her, "is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:59 pm

Adelle laughs as she takes a seat on one of the beds, "Don't worry about him," she says, "He's not that much trouble. I've seen worse. Trust me." she takes a deep breath before lying back, spreading her hands wide, "Besides, you'd want him on your team. Shapeshifters are pretty handy during this time of year." she tells Lily.

--

Dami frowns, well, that was one way of getting ignored.

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:11 pm

"But I don't really like his attitude." Lily muttered. She looked about her side of the room and saw that her roomie didn't touch anything but what caught her attention was the note beside her lamp. She blinked at she picked it up and opened the envelope.

--♥

"Nothing is wrong but..." Andrea trailed off. "I'm only... surprised. That you are being so calm at the moment. That is... i mean, compared to others whom I've run into." she said.

--♥

Rhy only smiled at Dami. She didn't really want to leave him but, Camilla is probably in a knot here.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:18 pm

Adelle notices Lily reading and she jumps off the bed to peer at it over her shoulder, "Hmm..?" she hummed, "What's that you got there? From roomie?"

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:23 pm

"No it's..." Lily blinked as she read the header. "The staff. From the headmaster." she spoke as she read on. As soon as she read her name followed by Adelle's, she squealed, "Oh my goodness! Adelle! We're on the same team!!" she cheered hugging her friend in delight.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:24 pm

"Should I scream then?" asked Nada innocently, "or apologize?" He doesn't want to make a trouble on his first day. Nada decides to ask her instead, "are you a senior that I need to show some respect to you?" there is something wrong with his choice of words, yet Nada can't figure it fast. When he realizes it, Nada wants to hit himself. That time he can only hope Andrea isn't angry because he sounded so cocky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   

Back to top Go down

Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next