Share | 

Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE

Location : in the depths of Candy Mountain near where the Banana King is

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:28 pm

Camilla was pulled into a safe distance. "Thanks Rhy... You saved my butt." She tried catching her breath.

--

Nicholas looked at Damian. "Anything wrong my boy?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:35 pm

Adelle's eyes widened as she was choked by her friend, "Wait what?!" she exclaimed. She grabbed the piece of paper off of Lily and read it, her smile widening into a grin. She jumped on Lily and hugged her tight, twirling them around, "Oh my God!!" she yells, "This is awesome!"

--

Dami smiled at Nicholas innocently, "Oh nothing." he says. He turns around and whistled a tune, "Snoot." he says at the last minute and making a run for it.

--

Felix returns back to his room, exhausted from looking for his medicine. He had to go back to the female dorm and find his clothes. Then he had to convince the monitors he was who he was. In the end, he had to sneak inside the dorm. As he went to his bed, he noticed a piece of paper on the side table. Curious, he grabbed it and read, his eyes widening at every word.

He was on the same team as Andrea Emily Ulrich. He fell on the bed, a hand on his head.

He felt like fainting.

Lives in another dimension

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:44 pm

Lily was just too happy to say anything else properly and squealed, not even caring to look at whoever was their third member. "I can't believe it!! My wish came true!"

--♥

"No biggie." Rhy muttered. "I could have sworn you looked pale there." she poke, half in jest. She was worried for her friend anyway. "I wonder now how we can get back to the dorms. I'm pretty sure the students are back there now." she spoke.

--♥

Andrea only let out a chuckle. She was somehow happy that she heard someone talk to her like that, even though it could have been unintentional. "No, no, i'm only here on my second year." she spoke with a small smile on her face. "I'm not certain if I've seen you around which is why I am asking." she said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hyperhurricane.deviantart.com
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:49 pm

Adelle felt happy too. She wasn't sure on how a necromancer trying to be a witch and a witch who fails in practical magic would fare well in the challenge but she didn't particularly care for a moment. Her eyes lit up a few seconds later though and she grabbed at the paper again, "Hmm.. wonder who's our third teammate..." she says.

"Stephanie Jane Ashenbert," she says out loud. "Hm... never heard of her before. Probably a freshmen then." she turns to Lily, "You heard of her?" she asks.

HOLE

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:55 pm

"Y-yeah..." Camilla tried to calm herself down. "We could try sneaking in but that'd be hard." The young sorceress held her head. "This is a pain in the butt." She seems to be acting like the way she used to.

--

"Students these days seem to be acting quite odd as of late." Nicholas told that to his self before he proceeded back to the dorm. He heard at the corridor of how much people wanted him as a team mate. The young alchemist was quite confident he will win this year as well.

--

Arthy was walking around the classrooms till he saw this new kid talking to Andrea. "Kid must be tough to talk to THE Andrea." She was well known for her bad reputation around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karappo
WARP

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:56 pm

"Same with me then," Nada smiled slightly. He was relieved, if Andrea is on second year too, she might be-- 'Wait,' Nada thought, 'I must ask ..her ..or him... Or else I will do mistake again.'
"I'm Nada Nusantara, a transfer student and this is my first day," it was rare for him to introduce himself first, "I'm sorry but.. can I ask you something? It's a bit disturbing though.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:12 pm

Lily only shrugged. "No... i don't think I have..." she muttered taking a glance at the letter. "I wonder what she's like....?"

--♥

"Well, we could explain to the monitors about it...." Rhy suggested. Which she doubts Camilla would agree on. "What do you think?" she asked turning to Camilla.

--♥

Andrea smiled at him, "Oh, I see." she mused aloud. "I do hope this wouldn't be a last encounter." she muttered, slightly to herself. She would have introduced herself as well, but he had to ask something, "Do not worry, I am able to handle well. What is it you wish to know?"
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:28 pm

"Are you..." Nada is a bit hesitated, he doesn't even continue and has to look away a bit. When he was looking away, he spotted a blond student was watching. If Nada can just say what's in his thoughts, he might have said that that student's face while watching them isn't pleasant at all. Nada looks back at Andrea again, "never mind," he said, "I'll ask you later because I have to go back to the dorm before dawn."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:30 pm

Adelle shook her head, "No idea." she says, "But I do know one thing..." she trails of, "I don't like her name. I should just probably call her 'Girlie' or something." she snorts and throws the piece to the floor. "Either way, this is going to be great!" she exclaims with a smile at Lily.

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:37 pm

Andrea only chuckled, "If you insist." she spoke a before she turned away. But before she left, she called out, "By the way, I'm Andrea. I hope to see you again, Nada." she spoke, intentionally leaving out her surname. She didn't want to shock him, especially when he finds out about her family name. There was a smile on her face as she left towards the direction of the dorms.

--♥

"I like the name Stephanie though." Lily mused. But she quickly shrugged it off and sat beside Adelle on the bed. "This will be so amazing~" she spoke cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:49 pm

Soon enough, the bell rang, signalling everyone in the school to go back to their respective dorms to check on their teammates if they haven't still and to prepare their things for tomorrow. Everyone will definitely be needing a good night's rest for the upcoming event.

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:05 pm

Lily bid Adelle good night before the said girl left the room. Camilla and Rhy somehow managed to sneak into the dorms. Rhy had to explain to her roomie and said roomie understood anyway, but for Camilla, she had no clue.

TIME SKIP
In front of the Great Hall of Mirrors. 6:00h
Lily was ready but slightly scared. She was standing alone on their spot marked with their team number. She hasn't seen Adelle since this morning and has been anxiously waiting for her to arrive.

Rhy was looking out for her teammates in their team area. Lucky her she was in the same team as Nicholas. Almost everyone who recognized him wanted to be in his team. But, it just mean she would be more conscious of her movements. Damn.

Aaron was also on standby like the others. He was waiting for his teammates on their spot. He just hopes they won't be much trouble. Oh, how wrong he was.

Meanwhile, Andrea had a smile on her face. Part of her team was Nada who she'd just met the day before. She hopes though that the news of her being the 'Ulrich' in the team doesn't scare him off. She was sure the de Lorme would be.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:15 pm

If Andrea told Nada her surname, Nada wouldn't care at all since he almost knew nothing about that school and people inside it. And even if he finds it out later, Nada still wouldn't care. Nada only gave Andrea a nod before stepping off. He took a fast glance at the blue-eyed student, Nada wondered why was he looking at them. Although, he was curious, Nada immediately goes back to the dorm.

TIME SKIP
Great Hall of Mirrors. Nada almost lost his way to get there. Fortunately he made it in time. The only person he knows in his team is only Andrea. It wasn't hard to find her since she is the only girl who wears pants. Having known about Andrea's 'reputation' from his dorm mates' conversation that they're relieved they're not in the same team with Andrea, doesn't really bother Nada. He casually greets Andrea, "good morning."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:28 pm

Adelle went back to her room and as soon as she fell into bed, she fell asleep rather quickly. Felix had fixed everything he needed as per what his roommate told him [said roommate was being extra nice to him too, he wondered why], but he was having a hard time falling asleep since he was worried about tomorrow. Damian also finished fixing everything he needed and was rather excited for the day before. He had felt rather good knowing who his teammates were and felt giddy at the coming events.

TIME SKIP
Adelle was rushing to the great hall, carrying her bag awkwardly as her things kept falling out. Damn, she overslept and had barely grabbed all the things she needs before heading towards the great hall. Hopefully, she didn't forget anything important.

Dami smiled as he reached his team area, "Oh hey Rhy!" he calls out as he jogs to her, "Pretty cool we're teammates!" He looked her from head to toe, "That potion wearing off yet or something..? You still look the same from yesterday!"

Felix slowly went to his team area only to find Andrea and Nada already there. He gulped before going closer, "G-good morning..." he greets with a bow.

Stephanie enters the great hall, looking smug. "Well then, time to meet my team~!" she sing songs before skipping along, trying to find the their designated area.

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:43 am

[[ Random note I forgot to tell you guys: Students are encouraged to wear other clothes that allows better movement and fitting for their Magi class or 'fighting style'. Let's just pretend they all knew that from the announcement~ Either way, Andrea is wearing still a rather boyish and slightly formal outfit, Aaron wears something Chinese-esque, Rhy is wearing a leather jumpsuit with a loose utility belt, and Lily is wearing a gothic-lolita dress as usual. ]]

Andrea turned towards the source of the voice to see her teammate arriving. "Ah, Nada, a wonderful morning to you as well." she spoke with a bright smile. She was glad he didn't seemed apprehensive or anything. She was sure his roommate would have told him about her. But anyway. "It's a joy to see you again." she spoke.

Only a few seconds later, Felix arrived and he was obviously terrified. "A good morning you too, miss." she spoke, her smile faltering slightly, a little bit hesitant. The girl seemed to be quite familiar though she didn't quite get how she was so.

--♥

"Don't remind me." Rhy rolled her eyes in jest. She was lucky she managed to ask her 'cousin' for a jumpsuit or else it would be so awkward to wear her catsuit in this form. "It's still weird if you're going to ask, by the way. At least I won't have to explain stuff anymore with you guys as my teammates." she spoke with a smile.

"By the way, Nicholas isn't here yet..." she muttered.

--♥

Lily managed to spot Adelle a few meteres away and she began to wave at her to catch said girl's attention. "Adelle! Over here!" she called I wonder if her tiny voice could be heard across the field.

Last edited by shippuu-chan on Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:09 am

Luckily for Camilla she had no room mates. She just lay down on her bed and got lost into her thoughts. Now I am just wishing Nicholas will not be my team mate. She fell asleep with that deep thought in mind.

--

Nicholas was in his own room studying up transmutations and patterns. "I am certainly am prepared for the said event" He was confident as usual.

TIME SKIP

Camilla had brought her wand and a few more spell books for the competition. "Where is this Arthurton person and this Aaron guy?" She was looking around. Luckily for her the potion wore off before she woke up. Even as a weak sorceress potions do not stay potent for them for long. She was able to dye her hair pink again. She wore the black dress that was her mother's during her days as a sorceress. The white embroidery and lace were of her own mother's modification.

Arthy skipped by, he saw the pink haired girl seemingly looking for her team mates. He tapped the girl on the shoulder. "Are you Camilla by any chance?" He actually knew the name Camilla, she was known for being a pink haired brat. He'll be the judge of that.

The pink haired sorceress looked at the blonde who was wearing a rather loose t-shirt and polo with a messy necktie around him. "And you are?" The blonde smiled. "The name is Arthurton... But just call me Arthy!" He's too hyper. Camilla seemed to not like the guy already. "Oi! Where is the Aaron guy?" Arthy asked. The pinkette just shook her head. "Haven't seen him."

--

Nicholas ran to where Damian and Rhy were. "I do pardon for my tardiness for I had to look for my alchemist's chalk." The brunette said that between breaths. The young alchemist wore his black formal uniform which seemed even more formal than the school's uniform. "I see we all have met the day before. That saves us the trouble of introductions."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:43 am

"Maybe if either of you would have looked for the team starting points, it would be much easier to find your teammates."

Aaron spoke suddenly from behind the two. His face held no emotion as he said that. Of course he didn't really appreciate them waiting there and complaining he couldn't be seen when in fact, he'd been standing a just few meters away from them where their starting point was.

--♥

Rhy smiled and nodded to him in greeting. "Ah, it's alright, the other teams were still gathering as well, so I don't think it's not any much trouble." she spoke, still trying to sound formal.

Actually, she was now just doing it unconsciously. Ever since running into the guy the day before, her need-to-be-formal-and-high-class attitude came back and it just came out sort of naturally now. "I thought of that as well when I received the letter concerning the event. I think it's a wonderful coincidence."
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:03 pm

Nada wears school uniform. Heaven with better movement and fitting for his Magi class or 'fighting style' or such. Nada hasn't understood the term of 'fighting style' yet. He already feels comfortable with his school uniform. What everyone will do in that event, Nada only needs to adapt and learn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:41 am

Adelle comes running and stops right in front of Lily. She dropped to her knees as she panted, "Hah. Damn, that was close." She smiles up at Lily, "Well, aren't you looking cute." she says. She stands up straight, and dusted off her pants. "Did they say something yet?" she asks Lily.

Suddenly, someone forcefully bumped into her and she fell back to the ground, "What the--" she looked back only to see a petite blond standing above her with her hands on her hips. She was sneering at Adelle, "A Gesso. With all the luck, I was teamed up with a Gesso?" she snorts as she takes a look at Lily, "And a doormat apparently."

--

Felix blushes at Andrea's smile, unconsciously thinking about how lovely she looked before shaking his head, remembering he was afraid. "Um.. No. I-- I mean, good morning!" he says again, scolding himself when he realized his mistake, "I'm.. I'm not a girl! It's a mistake!" he took a deep breath and curtsied, as appropriate, "Claudius Felicis de Lorme, Miss."says, "The third son of Don Angelo Mariano de Lorme; fourth speaker of the court and the president of de Lorme Traders Inc."

--

Dami smiled politely. Really, the fancy talk annoyed him, but hey, he wasn't one so he couldn't really stop them. He crossed his arms behind his head and nodded in agreement, "Yeah. What she said," he tells them.

HOLE

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:42 am

"Oh!" Arthy just let out a chuckle. "Sorry pal!" He tapped the young fire mage in the shoulder. "Hey don't be grumpy dude!" The young shapeshifter just let out a big grin.

Camilla raised a brow. She had her hands across her chest. "Shouldn't we introduce each other first and know what our abilities are?"

"Right!" The blonde grinned. " The whole name's Arthurton Ealdwine Fourneaux. I don't like saying titles and stuff like that! I'd like it better if you called me Arthy! And I am a shapeshifter. So yeah nice to meet y'all"

"Arthurton" Camilla repeated.

"Just Arthy!" Arthy answered back.

"I am Camilla Greer. I am a sorceress." The pinkette spoke coldly.

"Did you even hear me!?" Arthy lost his grin and just frowned at Camilla.

(Good luck with these two Aaron! XD)

--

"Indeed" Nicholas looked at the both of them. He seemed to be thinking of how this team will work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:53 pm

Lily smiled at her friend when she complimented on her appearance. "You don't look you bad yourself." she spoke. "No, they haven't. I think there are still some others missing..." she muttered.

She was lost in thought for just a brief moment until Adelle fell onto the ground. She looks up to the the one who was probably the third member. And from how she talked, Lily obviously won't like her. "H-hey! Y-you have no right to t-talk down on her!" Lily tried to speak, but she could sound as convincing enough.

--♥

Andrea looked at Felix with a confused look before she bowed slightly. "Ah goodness, please forgive my mistake. I didn't recognize it was you." she spoke with an apologetic smile. Well at least now she realized it was no wonder she found her familiar. "Pardon if I may be rude, but... what is the reason that you are... a girl?" she asked curiously.

--♥

Rhy has a smile close to a smirk, "Is there something on your mind, Nicholas?" she asked.

--♥

"Aaron Minami. Fire Mage." Aaron spoke monotonously not even looking at the two because he might just get someone hurt before the event even formally starts.

He turned to look at Camilla. "You were that sorceress at the courtyard yesterday if I'm not mistaken." he spoke, noting her pink hair, "Though I actually remember you saying your name differently." he said with a raised eyebrow, remembering she had used 'von Illienard' during the said encounter.

[[ had to look at page two for this one lol ]]
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:10 pm

Adelle grunts as she stands back up, turning to fiercely glare at the newcomer, "You mean to tell me, this conceited little doll is our third teammate?" she says out loud. She walks up to Stephanie, glaring down at her, "You have no right to talk to me like that," she says with a growl.

Stephanie laughs, at the two of them, "Or what?" she says haughtily, "Attack me with rubber duckies like your uncle did to my dad once?" she says to Adelle, "Or have Ms. Squeaky over there fight your fights for you?" she sneers at Lily.

"I don't think so."

--

Felix shook his head wildly, his hair flying all over the place, "Oh, oh no. It's no problem.." he tells them, "I... I'm not entirely sure actually. I saw smoke and well, turned into this. It was a potion mishap apparently and there are other people in the same situation." he looks around, trying to find them but couldn't.

He turns back to Andrea, "I hope this won't cause the team any trouble on the field..."

--

"Hey hey hey, if you're thinking of kicking me out, I'm pretty sure that's not allowed." Dami says, waving his arms around, "I'm staying here whether you want me to or not."

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:37 pm

Lily glared at the girl -- I wonder if that even looks threatening. /killedforbreaking4thwall
"W-will you just cut it out! I-if you want to win this competition then c-can't you just be nice?" she shot at the blonde.

--♥

"Oh no, not at all." Andrea spoke, waving her hand dismissively. "I am certain your abilities have not been affected in anyway at all." she spoke before turning to the both of them. "Well then, our team is gathered here now." she started before remembering something, "Oh, Nada, I've forgotten to ask," she called, "I have not a clue of your ability...?"

--♥

Rhy quickly turned to Dami in slight panic, "Nonononono, I'm sorry-!" she spoke in a whisper. "I didn't mean to go all frou-frou on you. I just can't help it...!" she spoke, trying to apologize. "My mom just... well.. she just had and threw us into these fancy-shmancy classes so she could drag us to business parties and stuff."
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:03 am

"Telekinesis.." Nada told her plainly, "I also have no clue about you guys' ability.." he said not even bother to introduce himself to Felix. Nada has known Felix's name, he doesn't think it is necessary to ask him his name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:51 am

Andrea chuckled. "I assumed the people in your dormitory have already told you." she spoke, speaking a bit more livelier than usual. Well, it wasn't really always that there was someone like Nada who didn't avoid her all the time.

"Fire Mage. Claudius here is a Winter Warlock if I'm not mistaken." she added before turning to Felix, "My how rude of me to not introduce you to each other." she mused aloud. "Claudius, this is Nada. I 'ran into him' yesterday. Quite literally."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   

Back to top Go down

Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next