HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
shippuu-chan
Lives in another dimension

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:06 pm

"Good!" Rhy chirped, "Then we have no problems of getting lost!" she chuckled. There have been a lot of cases when new students got lost in the garden and there was one or two in the library! The school was just too big for newcomers. "You know what I said was personal experience." she told her chuckling a bit. "And I almost got shot with a water jet!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hyperhurricane.deviantart.com
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE

Location : in the depths of Candy Mountain near where the Banana King is

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:20 pm

"Idiot." Camilla muttered out. But she wanted to giggle. Yeah she got lost before. This was a really big school. And she was happy. Someone just shared to her one of their personal experiences. "I'll lead." She said coldly. But she had a smile in her heart. She was hoping she had really made a friend. "We'll not get lost if it's the garden." She walked ahead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:26 pm

Rhy stopped walking for a moment. "I was talking about the professors, Camilla." Rhy corrected as she caught up with the sorceress, "Of course I never got lost. But I was just hanging out with my friends and this professor yelled at us. Shot us with water jets. Tch. And I thought Water Mages were the coolheaded ones." she said thoughtfully. It was fun thought. She and her friends shared a good laugh after they got out safely.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:33 pm

(dude I need sleep.., Good night =D)

Camilla frowned a little. She heard the word 'friends'. It must have been fun to have friends. "You and your friends weren't paying attention!" She was just jealous. Rhy had friends to share her experiences. Her only friend was her mother who wasn't even alive anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:40 pm

[[ last reply, i'm hitting the sack =w= ]]

"Hey, it wasn't our fault! It was our break time, so yeah we were on our way out of the building when we were yelled at." Rhy explained then let out a sigh. "It was fun though!" she chirped. Actually, it wasn't just that, wait til she hears how much trouble she's gotten herself into with her crazy friends!
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:11 am

Camilla just sighed. "You have morons for friends." The more cold she was the more jealousy she showed. How was it to get in trouble with friends? That thought grasp her mind. But she didn't want to ask more. The more she asked the more she would show that she was incompetent. They were both nearing a huge garden. "We're here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:58 am

"They may be morons but they're my morons!" Rhy declared with her cheesy little grin. She looked around a bit, putting her arms behind her head. She then turned to Camilla, "Hey what about you, Cammy? Mind If I call you that? I mean, I'm kinda lazy and I like giving nicks to my buddies, you can call me Rhy if you let me!" she said all in one breath. Such a chatterbox. "So what about your friends? Any crazy stories to share, hm?"
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:16 am

Camilla sat on the bench covered with Carnations, pink, a bit lighter than the shade of her dyed hair. "Rhy." She muttered. She didn't seem to care that she was keeping a tough image. "I have no friends." She just looked at the ground, she didn't want to make eye contact at Rhy. "Your the first one to even call me a nickname, I'm usually called Pinky around the campus. A cold-hearted pink haired sorceress." She couldn't believe she actually said this to someone but hearing about friends made her feel like saying it. She needed to let it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:18 am

Felix sighed as he pored over the book in front of him. Leaning against the tree, he looked at the sky and gave a small smile. Everything seemed so peaceful. He didn't want to stay cooped up in the library or his dorm room so he decided to study outside in the garden. He was glad of his decision since it gave him a warm feeling inside. Unfortunately though, he can't seem to concentrate on what he was reading. He glanced at the book, glanced back up at the never-ending blue, then buried himself back in his work.

((wow... you guys stayed up until 3..? = =b also, Shippu-chan!! Lily still hasn't replied yet ;A;))

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:27 am

[[ whoops OTL ]]

Lily just stared at the flames rise on the poor helpless branch. She looked towards Adelle, "So...it's like a stress reliever?" she asked putting her pen back in it's case and in her bag.

--♥

Rhy's grin faltered when Camilla spoke. No... friends? she thought. That's just... I thought even the nastiest students here had friends... she thought, feeling a bit sorry for the girl. At first she thought she was just a brat. Could she just have been... lonely? "Hey, don't feel so down, I'm sure you got a few friends around, you just don't notice them enough." she said trying to encourage her. Did i even say that right??

--♥

Aaron just finished one of his classes now it was back to his usual spot at the courtyard. Oh glorious free time.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:41 am

Adelle sat on the ground, cross-legged, staring intently at the fire, "I guess you could say that." she said. Glancing at Lily, she grinned and scooped up dirt with her left hand.

"Check this out," she called out to the necromancer, "It's a trick I learned from my great-grandfather." she then blew softly at the dirt, sending it to the fire. As soon as they reached the flame, a picture of thunderous horses started appearing in the flames, galloping to an unforeseen freedom.

"Neat huh?"

Last edited by Silverdust on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:45 am

Camilla shook her head. "Nobody in this campus wants to be friends with a stuck up brat like me." She didn't know why she was saying this. It's like all the words were just coming out from nowhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:54 am

Lily watched in awe as she watched the illusion. Her eyes glimmered as she observed it. She couldn't describe how amazed she was. She was lost for words. "It's.... it's... wow.... it's so amazing!!"

--♥

Rhy raised an eyebrow at the sorceress. "Why on earth not? I have a couple of friends who are bratty and stuff but they've got me and the others." she pondered for a moment. When the idea stuck at her, she leaned in closer to her, "Are you sure they don't want you or you don't want them?" she asked suspiciously. Hey, they could be pieces to the puzzle.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:58 am

Camilla just kept quiet. Everything Rhy was telling her was the truth. She didn't like to make friends. She thought she never needed them

--

Nick's Advance Alchemy class just ended. He had a lot of free time in his hands before his next class. Would he go back to the dorm? He shook the idea away. He went to the courtyard instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:04 am

"It is isn't it?" Adelle laughed at her friend's expressions. She was glad it was one trick she was good at. Grabbing another scoopful of dirt, she threw it into a fire, this time, a lion eating the sun appeared, leaving a small little town in panic. She chuckled. Oh how the earth was during those days.

"It's the earth's memories," she informed Lily, "Whatever happened; events, emotions, ideas; before us, the world knows it. That's what we see in these illusions."

Another throw, this time just a small amount of dirt and the picture of a smiling child came before them, looking at her friend, she grinned. "Want me to teach you? It's pretty easy."

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:13 am

Lily just watched. She was probably too busy being amazed she didn't hear Adelle. "Hah?" she responded but her eyes were still glued to the illusion. Well that was Lily, when you lose her attention to something, it's hard to get it back. True story.

--♥

Rhy waited for a response but none ever did come out. "Silence means I'm right?" she asked. She wasn't mocking her or anything but she hopes she wouldn't take it as that. Rhy straightened up, "I'm not trying to be mean but... you know you should push people away. You should make friends while you're here. You'll never know when you'll need them some time. Don't be such a loner. Like that guy from the Mage class." she said, muttering the last statement.

--♥

Aaron was sure no one would bug him now. He walked to the wider part of the courtyard and concentrated. One by one, he made small flames appear around him, as if candles were spread out, the flames floated about.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:19 am

Looking at her friend, Adelle laughed, "You did not hear a word I said huh?" she asked. Seeing her friend so mesmerized by the illusions, she nudged her with an elbow, "I'll skip the whole explanation," she wasn't irritated that she spoke so much and wasn't heard. Lily did tell her that she usually zoned out. "Want me to teach you?"

HOLE

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:30 am

Camilla stood up. "It won't change anything." She looked like she was about to cry but she didn't. She won't cry in front of anyone. "I don't think people would even accept who I am." She was 'another woman's' child and always known for that around their area. She never glanced at Rhy.

--

Nick walked to the wide part of the courtyard. He wanted to practice some alchemy in a wide area but he looked at a boy who seemed to be enjoying his flames. He just watched and didn't even bother. Impressive? He didn't even thought of it as that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:40 am

"You think that that's why you don't have any friends." Rhy frowned, "Okay, here's the deal. Say that right in my face, with direct eye contact and I will not bug you about it." she challenged. Rhy was always the challenger. "What could be worse for you? I've never even met my real parents and look at me living it up with my adoptive family. I have a slightly whacked sorceress for foster mother and my adoptive big brother is possessed by an evil spirit. And I'm proud of them. How's that?" She was proud of her crazy family. Even if they were crazy.

--♥

"Teach me?" Lily repeated finally moving her attention to her friend. "Oh... but umm... what if I mess up again?" she asked worriedly. "I-I mean... I might summon a spectral horse or something!" she panicked.

--♥

Aaron had his eyes closed. He was sure it would have been better if he did this in the lake area but who cares? He extended an arm forward, as if trying to manipulate something. The small lights moved about, assuming a circular formation around him. He was too focused in his practice that he wasn't even able to notice the alchemist's presence.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:03 am

Camilla was frustrated. She was clenching her hands. "Alright! Alright! I don't have friends because I never get close to people" She screamed right at Rhy's face. She looked mad she had tears in her eyes.

(Hope I got the tsundere thing right.., I'm more used at doing yandere..)

--
Alright Nick has to admit it the guy was kinda impressive. A rare smirk grazed his face. He wanted to show the guy how it really is to put a show with flames. He put out a piece of chalk and drew familiar signs and figures on the yard. He didn't need anything just the oxygen from the air to create flames. He closed his eyes and concentrated. As his hands touched the figures on the ground an impressive display of flames appeared. It was almost like a painted picture.

Last edited by pink.soul.sakura on Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:06 am

Adelle shook his head, her brown hair flying everywhere, "Course not. What could you possibly do wrong with illusions?"

She scooped up another handful of dirt, handed Lily a small portion and kept some for herself. Looking at the dirt, she scrunched up her nose, "Hm... how do I explain this... it is kinda tricky ain't it?" She played with the dirt, fisting them and feeling every grain on her skin.

"It's like this... you have to feel the earth. You have to feel it's soul, it's beating heart in your fingertips. You have to will yourself to see what it sees and accept to yourself that you will become one with the earth." she looked at Lily and smiled, "Even a necromancer can't do anything about it. Because the earth never dies, it's always reborn."

((sorry about the late replies and lack of Fuji in TM, I'm doing something kasi... = =a))

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:27 am

[[ it's alright dude, we understand =w= ]]

Lily looked at the dirt Adelle handed to her, and listened ask she tried to explain how the illusion worked. She shuddered, "Adelle, you know.... when you said that i have to feel the soil's soul... i thought of corpses." she said, blankly staring at the dirt. Well if you grew up around the living dead you'd think the same thing. "So anyway... there''' is there an special incantation for this?" she asked curiously. If there was then they better watch out.

--♥

Rhy looked at Camilla and nodded. "Uh-huh. What ever your reason, I'm not going to push it. But really, it's not to late you're what? Sixteen? Fifteen? It's not too late to go be friends. Just take it... uhhh... slowly." she said, flashing the sorceress with a toothy grin.

[[ doing it right =w=b actually, she's been in tsuntsun mode since you started XD ]]

--♥

Aaron only realized he wasn't alone when the alchemist decided to make his own fire show. Aaron gathered the flames back to his hand and simply killed it by closing his palm, "And to whom do I owe the pleasure?" he greeted.

[[ ^i have no idea where that statement came from OTL ]]
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:40 am

Adelle chuckled, "That's how I remembered my grea-grandpops explain it to me, so I don't know how to explain it any other way." she then threw the dirt to the fire and smiled as she saw fishes underwater.

Not bothering to look back at Lily as she continued to throw dirt, she answered, "Not really, that's why we..." she looked cross for a moment, but couldn't do anything but accept the facts, "my family I mean, could do it fine. I'm not really sure why but we usually mess up when there's incantations involved. Stuff like this comes easy for us." she threw another round of dirt and this time, a tiger was heading straight towards them and she winced at the moment the tiger pounced. Man, these things were way too realistic sometimes it was scary. She turned towards Lily with a smile, "Your turn."

HOLE

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:51 am

(it's alright dude.., we all have stuff to do.., =w=b)

Camilla looked at Rhy. "But I don't even know how to talk to people right." She sat back down and sighed. "I try but end up screaming at them or saying nasty things." It was her nature, she couldn't help it. She was protecting her soft side.

--

"Nicholas Barthelomew Feivel von Illienard" He made a slight bow in his introduction. He snapped his fingers to make the fire show he has just conjure up disappear. "You had an impressive display of the use of fire. A fire mage I must have guessed." He looked emotionless. "And may I turn back the question you have given me?"

(The H he might make me end up doing the old English thing.., OTL)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:13 am

[[ lol dane XD lucky it's not his cousin! Andrea is more formal! I would die if i use her again!! *dies* though i can never do it right OTL ]]

"Aaron Kairu Minami. It's an honor to meet you." he answered simply with a slight bow. He can tell, the man before him was a noble. "Thanks you for you complement, and yes, I am indeed a Fire Mage." he stated. For some reason, he just knew he had to keep calm like always. "How about you, sir?"

[[ ^i fail'd OTL ]]

--♥

Rhy nodded, "Ahh, I see. Well we can probably work that out." she declared. Rhy rocked in her heals as she tried to think of something. "Do you have an anger management issue?" she asked, out of the blue.

--♥

Lily blinked a few times for a moment before taking in a big gulp of air. She held her balled fist close to her heart and breathed deeply, "Here goes nothing." she muttered, tossing the dust at the flames. She didn't make a mistake summoning anything but that image that showed up was just.... like from a horror movie. It was her ancestors with all their spectral summons. Oh and zombies. It was like a 3D horror movie. Talk about trauma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   

Back to top Go down

Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next