Share | 

Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
karappo
WARP

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:42 am

Feu thought that party might be the worst party he has ever been. They are all newbies and he has no alternate account. "Er.. guys.. I want to tell you that I won't be using summoning.. because I dislike it," he told them, "so.. I rely on elemental magic more. So.." he scratched his head, "I think I might also not be a much help."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan
Lives in another dimension

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:47 am

"Well, I've got no available buffs yet until Level 5 so I'll only be able to do healing~" Soul sang. "Well, we should head to the Armory then so we can-- wait." she paused before looking at Feu with narrowed eyes. "Don't tell me; you haven't gone to see the physician, have you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hyperhurricane.deviantart.com
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:21 am

"Well this is wonderful," King says, "It might be that we're pretty much a useless bunch." he says. Of course, he doesn't really know what he was saying but the look on Feu's face was telling him that he was pretty much correct on this matter.

WARP

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:41 am

'You don't need to say the obvious,' Feu was frustrated in his head. "Err.. physician..?" Feu checked his log again, "what's the quest?" he asked, ". . . . .I think I have," his voice was unsure. "If I haven't, I'll just go the physician later. Let's go to the armory now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:57 am

Soul let out a heavy sigh. "Lunar 101. You have to visit The Physician, the Blacksmith, and the Armor Trader." she spoke boredly. "You don't read details, do you?" she sighed again. "Well, let's go to the Armory, we'll go back to the Physicial later." she said before turning to King. "Okay, map master! Where do we go~~?"
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:43 am

King looked around. He then turned his attention back to his companions, "Well, surprisingly, it's just across from here." he says as he points towards the other side of the road.

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:42 pm

Soul blinked a few before turning to the direction where King had pointed to. "Oh." she mused. Was she really that distracted, she thought. She better try and focus then if she doesn't want her party members hurt. "Well then, let's get going so we can start getting hunting missions!" she spoke cheerfully, skipping her way to the armory.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:59 pm

Feu follows the girl after sighing a bit. His eyes go back to his log. Now he wonders how to get more skills. Does he have to learn or he will get them when he reaches a certain level? Feu pokes king, "btw dude... how do we get more skills?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:12 pm

King thinks about it before facing the only other male in the party, "Well, we level up of course. The skills come as we progress. That's how life works, and the game basically follows real life."

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:20 pm

Soul suddenly popped in front of them "But you have to buy some of the special ones though." she giggled before skipping on ahead to the armory. She is just really, really weird.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:27 pm

King wasn't paying much attention to Soul he slightly jumped as she gave her own two cents. He turned to Feu, "Well, there you have it then." he says.

WARP

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:30 pm

There, Feu only has 2 skills that time: a useless fireball, and a useless pow-like-skill. Though it really helped him killing jellies, Feu still thinks they are useless. "Item mall eh?" he asked again as they arrived in the armory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:33 pm

"Item mall blah!" Soul spoke as she gave her pass to the NPC. "I think I ran into the Merchant selling some incantations scrolls a while ago." she told the two. She wasn't really one to lurk in the item mall. All she could see there were only fancy stuff. And pretty wings that can let you levitate. And cooler rides. And cooler pets. Ah what the heck-- she was poor! Sure she had money to spend but she had priorities in real life too!
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:39 pm

"I was just making sure, duh," Feu used sweatdrop balloon. this person is the opposite. He is really interested with item mall: especially support items, plus he doesn't mind to spend his money for those stuff. However, because he's still in low level and he hasn't feel the enjoyment of that game yet, he hasn't buy one.
Feu gave his pass to the NPC, "don't be mad.." he said to Soul.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:45 pm

King didn't understand a word. Apparently, from the way they spoke, they played games like this before. He felt lost. He gave his own pass to the NPC and just followed Soul.

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:50 pm

"I'm not mad~~" Soul sang as she skipped ahead. "Well let's go see the Physician to help out Feu then~~" she spoke as she skipped her way back to the Physician. Good thing she remembered... I think. Wait, was it this way or the other?
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:53 pm

King sighs before leading the way again, "It's this way." he says. So much for following Soul then.

WARP

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:02 pm

"Oh, thank you," Feu followed King to the Physician. He gave his pass to her and ta-da, quest is completed..? "So.. we have finished this ...what quest again??" he looked through his log. Feu is really hopeless on this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:05 pm

"Oh." Soul puffed her cheeks in embarrassment as she sheepishly followed right behind King, her head hanging low. She was such a dummy without her map. But she really just didn't want to get her map. It was easier if she had it floating right beside her.

When they got there, Feu immediately surrendered his pass and was now confused about the quest. "Lunar 101." Soul repeated again before heading out to the Newbie Guide. Sometimes she thinks she's the only smart one around -- minus the part that she gets lost without a map.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:29 pm

All this walking around was certainly confusing King to no end. He understood nothing, but didn't want to seem ignorant so he kept quiet. He was getting rather agitated though. He's heard from a friend that this was supposed to be exciting and adventurous. All he's done so far was visit shops. He internally groaned. Damn that guy and his sweet-talking british accent. Should've known better than to trust the bloody git.

WARP

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:57 pm

Newbie Guide. Feu was still looking through his log while walking following the girl. Just how many quests did he take, too many. "So, so, so....." he was still busy looking through the log, "Creep.. I'm gonna lost," he grumbled, "what item is the reward again? Gah...." then he slammed the log in the wall, "@#%$ this thing! Let's go hunting!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:11 pm

"Don't be impatient." Soul told Feu with puffed cheeks. Now she really thinks she's the only normal one here. She checked off the mission from her log and got her rewards.

[ Lunar 101 COMPLETE. Raised to LV2 ]
After getting her first hunting mission listed down on her log, she turned to her party with puffed cheeks, "There, we get a hunting quest. HAPPY?" she spoke with her voice raised.

Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:24 pm

King smiled, well, almost, he can never really smile, but it was close to it. "Wonderful!" he says as he clapped his hands together, "Where should we go then?" ah, there it was, the excitement. Now this was as close to an adventure he could ever have.

WARP

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:16 pm

"Oh creep..." Feu cursed as he heard his mother's yelling in the real world. "Sorry guys, I gotta afk," he said as he ran to the nearest bench and sat there. He put on 'afk' status on his character log.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:21 pm

Soul blinked seeing him go off. She hummed. "His loss~" she spoke in a singy-song voice before turning to the rest of the party. "Right. Well we've got some Flying Pigs to hunt--" she paused. Flying pigs. She blinked. This was somewhat insulting because her brother told her that the only chance she'd only be able to lead a party in any MMO is when pigs fly. "Yeah. Flying pigs." she spoke again. "Low level. Easy as pie."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   

Back to top Go down

Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next