Share | 

Road to Ninja

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
karappo
WARP

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:42 pm

"So.. you only want to deliver that to Suzume?" asked Takeru. Takasugi nodded.
"So now, where are you going?"
Takasugi simply looked at the Rizumu.
"Oh, so my house."
Takasugi nodded.
It was like.. Takeru was talking to a mute.

- - - -

"Uhhh... where onii-sama would be..." Shiha walked around aimlessly. Her mother actually told her to find Takeru, however she had no idea where he was. Shiha couldn't count how many times she must bow to apologize because she bumped someone. "Um..um....." she always walked near the wall, inside the shadow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:08 pm

Natsuo stood up from his spot on the ground, groaning as he dusted himself off. Maybe a trip to the onsen would calm his nerves a bit. He's been tripping all day, more so than usual at least, and it was probably just nerves. He sighs. Natsuo was pretty sure the dictator was done with the report, it's been too long already so he wouldn't worry about that.

"Right, a bath... that would help me." he mutters and walks along the walls for support. He really didn't want to trip again. He's running out of ointments.

--

Takaki was looking everywhere for Natsuo. Fujiwara was going to kill him if something bad happens to their other member. She may not look it, but Fujiwara was actually kind of protective of Natsuo. He ended up somewhere at the edge of the forest to see Kino and Midori. He runs up to them, "Um, hey, have you guys seen Natsuo by any chance?"

--

"Have you seen Natsuo?" Fujiwara asks as she pops right next to Jin on the street. After she took a bath, she couldn't calm down and decided to go look for him herself. She couldn't trust that Yuudai to do anything right. "Kinda short, green hair, gray eyes. Head shaped suspiciously like an apple?"

Lives in another dimension

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:29 pm

Midori, being the anti-social one, ignored the orange-haired shinobi and just stayed still and unmoving. Let the Yuuhi speak to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hyperhurricane.deviantart.com
karappo
WARP

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:31 pm

Shiha and Natsuo made a wrong choice, by the intersection, they bumped each other which made Natsuo fell and Shiha stumbled back. "S-sorry sorry!!" Shiha bowed herself, "I-I didn't see you! Sorry! Uh um..." she raised her head and found the green haired shinobi. "Uh..oh..." Shiha kind of noticed those traits, "N-natsuo-s-san.....? Oh! Sorry! I didn't mean to make you fall!" she said panicky, "a-are you ok?" even though she asked, she didn't try to help him but stepping backwards a bit. Shiha was paranoid. If she helped him, she thought Natsuo would pull her to the ground and step on her as revenge. So.. help him..?
No..no..no...
Shiha only stared at Natsuo with her frightened baggy eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:22 am

Natsuo rubbed at behind, "I-itaiiii.." he whined as he gingerly picked himself up from the ground. He turned to look at whoever he bumped into and recognized Shiha. He didn't really notice her frightened expression and merely bowed low, "Sorry," he exclaimed, "I wasn't looking at where I was going!"

WARP

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:35 am

"No, it was me!" Shiha also bowed low, "I was focusing on the ground and the sun! I am sorry, Natsuo-san!" she said panicky, "please don't be mad."
Now, Shiha was being paranoid. If Takeru was around, he definitely smack her head for sure. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Please don't tell my brother about this!" she bowed several times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   

Back to top Go down

Road to Ninja
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4