Solus Isle - zombie RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE

Location : in the depths of Candy Mountain near where the Banana King is

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:36 pm

The blonde let out a loud and ear piercing scream that would not bother the monstrosity. "Help! Help!" She tried kicking it off to no avail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan
Lives in another dimension

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:37 pm

"H-hey guys don't leave me here!!" Elaine panicked. She didn't actually saw what happened to Veronica but there was no way she was going to let them leave her defenseless there!

--♥

"Is it just me... or I'm hearing stuff?" Hayler muttered quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hyperhurricane.deviantart.com
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:41 pm

Nathan perks up, "Gunshots!" he yells, "I hear gunshots! It's probably Jon!" he cries, letting go off Hayley and running of into the cave. Only to scream when the ground crumbles beneath his feet and he falls.

"Hayley!!!"

--

Jon curses as he tries to take aim but the wind and the rain weren't helping him, "Shit..." he mutters as he just heads on, following Veronica's cries.

WARP

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:47 pm

Ok, Elaine was right. Veronica needs help but Jon is running to help her, and there's no way Lu Shen will leave Elaine. Lu Shen turned back and shouted, "be quick Elaina! Don't get too far from me!" Lu Shen ran toward Veronica and that dirty monster. Knowing Jon couldn't take aim, Lu Shen ran faster. He screamed as he jumped to the monster, swinging his sword to cut its arm that's grabbing Veronica

Last edited by Alexanderite on Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : WRONG NAME AGAIN DX)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:56 pm

[[ *Veronica ]]

"I'm trying but don't you think this bleeding arm is helping??" Elaine shot back as she tried to catch up. Not that it was giving her a hard time moving but the stinging pain was getting her exhausted. She nearly freaked out again when she finally saw what they were chasing after, she froze on the spot.

--♥

"Nathan wait--!" Hayley wanted to stop him from running off but she wasn't able too, and instead just followed. With his injured leg, how far can he go-- Hayley's fears suddenly increased as she heard the boy cry out her name as he vanished out of her sight. "Nathan!!" she called as she stopped at the edge of the opening where the boy had disappeared to. "Nathan, can you hear me??" she called out worriedly.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:03 pm

Jonathan felt relieved when he saw Lu Shen attack. With weather like this, close combat was a better way. He could've hit Veronica if the winds had changed. He just wished that he wouldn't get hurt in the process.

He saw Elaine and ran to her, removing his heavy jacket and putting it over their heads. "Why did you come out?!" he asks over the rain, "You risk getting an infection!" he adds as he sees her bleeding arm. He looks over at Lu Shen and Veronica, quickly running over and grabbing Veronica from the ground, "Come on, we have to get you guys back where it's dry. Mister Tien would be fine." he hoped.

--

Nathan groans as he tries to stand but he cries out when his leg felt even worse than before. Now, other than his previous injury, it felt broken. "Fuck..." he cries out as the tears streamed in. He heard Hayley call out to him, "I'm I'm fine!!" he calls back, "But I think I broke a leg!"

WARP

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:21 pm

Lu Shen cursed in random chinese again, the monster is now looking at him with rotten disturbing eyes. "What are you, zombie!?" he yelled as he jumped backwards. "Oh..yeah..." Lu Shen twitched after realizing the monster in front of him is really a zombie. Very look alike with the zombies in video games. "But this one is the real thing..."
Lu Shen makes a stance, he exhaled before charging and jumping to cut the zombie's head off. The head hit the ground and the body crashed down. Lu Shen pants a bit heavily. Though his action was quite showy, his heart was trembling. Cursing again, Lu Shen runs back to the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:25 pm

Jon sets both Elaine and Veronica down near the fire. He was pretty sure Veronica might still be shaken up from what happened so he grabbed a first aid kit and started on Elaine's arm himself.

"This might sting a bit.." he tells her as he dabs in the antiseptic. Just then, Lu Shen comes back, soaking wet. Jon looks up, "Are you okay? What happened to that thing?"

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:31 pm

"Ow, ow, ow." Elaine winced when Jonathan started cleaning her wound. She hated the way it stings. Wasn't there a less painful way to clean wounds?

She looked up when she had heard Jonathan greet Lu Shen, "OH you're alright! Thank goodness."

--♥

"Nonononono." Hayley took quick breaths to calm her down. It was a good thing she had a rope with her, she actually nearly panicked when she thought she didn't -- she just hopes it's enough. "I'll get you out, Nathan." she muttered as she made a few knots on the rope. Nathan wasn't that heavy the first time she had sort-of carried him so she thought she could just pull him up.

Hayley dropped one end of the rope to the bottom of the pit before calling out, "Nathan! Can you see the rope??" she asked him.

Last edited by shippuu-chan on Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:36 pm

Nathan peers at the darkness, finally noticing the faint outline of the rope.

"I-- I see it!" he cries out. He tries to make a grab at it but the pain was excruciating, "I can't reach it!" he finally called out to Hayley. "it's still too high!"

WARP

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:37 pm

"I don't fucking know and I don't fucking care....." Lu Shen went in and immediately hit his head in the wall, didn't care when Elaine greeted her. He just killed a living creature! 'Wait.. that was zombie... but what if it was a person!?' Lu Shen thought.
"Hell.." Lu Shen messed his soaked hair. He is trembling, not because of feeling cold, he was scared and panicked. That time he couldn't realize that they are in the cavern that has something lurking inside again. His mind is too busy thinking about the thing he just killed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:41 pm

Jon looked back at Elaine's wound, "This might need stitching..." he says. He looks back at Veronica but she still looks like she's in shock. He shakes his head, "Truthfully, I don't know how to do this. And Miss William doesn't seem to be at the right state of mind to do this." So instead, he wraps the wound in a tight bandage, "Make sure you don't go bumping this around until you get real medical attention.

He turns back to Lu Shen before putting his hand on the other's shoulder, "Calm down soldier." he says, "We have to think this through logically. Now.. did you get a good close look at it?"

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:47 pm

"L-lu Shen...?" Elaine called. He was acting weird and it kinda made her worried of him, "Is something bothering you?" she asked worriedly. She's completely ignored the fact Jonathan just mentioned about stitching. She's completely scared of those.

--♥

Hayley clicked her tongue before she let another length of the rope down. "How's this??" she called. She's pretty much completely forgotten about 'keeping down' in case someone-- or rather, something -- hears them.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:53 pm

Nathan shook his head, "Still too short!" he cried out, "Maybe, maybe you should go look for the others first! Judging by the gunshots earlier, they're probably nearby!" he looks around, he was surrounded by thick vegetation and who knows what could be lurking there. He gulped, "I'll be fine!"

WARP

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:58 pm

"I'm a student," Lu Shen said before turning around, leaning his back on the wall, then slumping down to the floor. He hangs his head low and rub his temple. "That was..something.." Lu Shen doesn't know how to put it in right words, "a human.. with flaking and rotten skin.. cold almost--ugh.." To be honest, Lu Shen doesn't want to remember it again, this time he grabs his head hard, "I've killed a person...?" his voice isn't sure at all, "but it looks like a living rotten dead."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:04 pm

Jon patted him on the back, remembering what he saw before it grabbed Veronica, "Whatever it was, it wasn't a person." he says, "So stop worrying over it."

He closes his eyes as he remembers his first kill and shook his head. This was no time to be remembering those type of things.

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:51 am

"There is no way in hell I'm going to leave you there!!" Hayley shot back at Nathan. She cursed under her breath. That was a seriously deep hole. She didn't want to think what the heck could be down there but what can she do? The longer rope was with her other things and Jonathan was carrying them. What to do? "Nathan, are you sure you can't reach it??"

--♥

There was fear and worry in Elaine's eyes. Even she didn't want to think. If this island had zombies... then what had happened to the previous expedition? We're they killed or... that was them?

Elaine shook the thought off her head. "L-Lu-shen, if that was a zombie, it's not human anymore. Don't think of it like you've killed a living human." she spoke, trying to comfort him with her words. She wasn't really that sure if that was a zombie but it pretty much resembled the ones she saw in the movies.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:08 pm

"What zombie?" Lu Shen raised his head with terrified and horror look, "you think zombie really exists?" although his voice was trembled, Lu Shen actually wanted Elaine's words were actually the fact. He didn't want to kill someone, he had never thought of killing someone. However, killing a zombie? That should be okay. "They are only in video games and movies.." continued Lu Shen as he hung his head low again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:28 am

Nathan tried to, but he fell back, crying out in pain. He sniffed a bit, trying to hold back the tears, "No.. I-- I can't!" he called back, "Finding them is the best shot we've got!" he says. He sighs, "Don't worry, I'll still be here when you get back!" he laughed, softly at his own joked before he gulped. Well, he oped so anyway.

--

Jon sighed as he shook his head, "Zombie or not. That thing wasn't human, I can assure you of that." he says.

HOLE

Location : in the depths of Candy Mountain near where the Banana King is

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:34 am

Veronica had finally shook the cobwebs off after that attack. "Good heavens... Thank you boys." She tried to catch her bet. "That thing was not human!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:18 pm

"Y-you heard her...!" Elaine spoke, still trying her best. "Come on now.. it'll be alright..." she added in a softer voice. Even she didn't want to believe it was a zombie but... what if it really was and some of there here were virtually defenseless...

--♥

Hayley bit her thumb in anxiety. She didn't want to leave the boy on his own... in the dark... with no one else to guard him... without even a small light source. She only had her flashlight and some spare batteries; if she needed to find the other she'd need the light too but Nathan...

"Do you have anything there with you you can use for a weapon?" she called out to the boy. Thinking that it could have reminded Nathan of that, she added: "Y-you know, just in case some wild animal pops up."
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:08 pm

Even though the three are trying to convince him, Lu Shen is still feeling depression. He exhales heavily and leans his head back to the wall, closing his eyes, "I don't know...ahh... I don't want to think about it anymore... but it keeps popping in my mind... that flaking skin, those weird unmatched eyes, that rotten flesh, that dirty black-red blood..." Lu Shen slumps down more before cursing again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:16 pm

Jon shakes his head, "Well listen to you talking," he tells him, "Do those characterize or describe any human being you know?" He turns to Veronica, "I suggest you start doing your job, Miss Williams. Starting with Elaine and the gash on her arm."

He sighs and looks away, grabbing his gun before heading towards the fire, alert. He wondered whether the head of the expedition and the stowaway were alright. They were the first to be separated from them and until now, they were yet to be found. He was worried.

--

Nathan nodded before realizing Hayley wouldn't be able to see him. "I have my daggers with me!" he replies, "I'll be fine! Go!" He was scared of course. Terrified even. But the sooner they were back with the team, the better.

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:23 pm

Elaine's eye twitched. Why oh why did he have to describe it? She was already terrified and Lu Shen giving her a good description of the thing didn't make things better.

--♥

Hayley was about to say something but dismissed it with an agitated grunt. "Alright. Just... try to stay put. I'll try to hurry and find them too so we can get you out of there!" she called back. She would probably regret leaving Nathan on his own but what can she do? The question is, even if she did have enough rope, can she really pull him up on her own?

"I'll be back, Nathan!" she spoke as she dashed off in search of the others, hoping she can find them in time to save Nathan. Please don't let anything bad happen to the kid...!
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:13 am

Lu Shen places his hand to his forehead, he wants to remember something nice to cover, or if it can, get rid of the zombie image from his mind. Unfortunately, it is not nice stuff that he manages to remember. With a bit terrified look, his eyes glance inside the cavern. "Say..... Elaina," then he turns at the green eyed girl, "what was in the hell that attacked you.. back then....?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   

Back to top Go down

Solus Isle - zombie RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next