Share | 

Solus Isle - zombie RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
shippuu-chan
Lives in another dimension

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:06 am

"I-I..." Elaine's eye twitched again. She didn't want to remember. She decided that it was too dark to even see it but with Lu Shen asking about it, it made her want to scream and cry again. "I-it was... a... a.." she gulped. "I-it... looked.... ho-horrible." she began shakily. "The e-eyes... the s-skin o-on it's face... a-and... the m -mouth..." she didn't even want to describe it. All she could remember is that it just appeared right in front of her and tried to grab her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hyperhurricane.deviantart.com
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:28 pm

Nathan merely nodded when he heard Hayley run off. As he sat there in the dark, he just hoped he'd still be okay before the others arrive.

--

Jon nodded, taking it all in. "I was attacked myself. Earlier. Deep into this cavern." he says, looking through the darkness, "If you hadn't called out Elaine, I might have fired a shot at the both of you." he tells them, "I'm also relieved you aren't tht badly injured trekking inside these caves, or tunnels."

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:06 pm

Elaine whined at the thought that her own comrade would have fired a gun at her direction. "W-well, aside from my bloody arm and my injured pride, i'm pretty much alright." she spoke. She doesn't want to think of what attacked her anymore. "I hope Hayley and the boy is alright..." she muttered.

--♥

Hayley walked on her own -- all alone in the cavern with only one flashlight to guide her way and a set of 9mm guns with limited rounds to protect herself with. She regrets leaving her other set with Jonathan but she needed to carry a light load so she can trek better. I hope nothing freaky jumps out of anywhere here...
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:28 pm

"I hope so...." Lu Shen closed his eyes again. "Anyhow.. We are all trapped here. Raining outside with lurking weird monster, heavy inside still with the similar monster." He is not planning to lighten up the mood, "even though we, guys, are here to protect you, just prepare for the worst, girls.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:25 pm

Jon grunted out an approval at Lu Shen's words. He was a soldier, but the things in this island were something they were never trained to fight. They were something ripped off of a horror movie. He took a deep breath, resisting the urge to shudder. He has to keep calm for the group.

--

Nathan was paranoid. Ever since Hayley left, he's been hearing things. But he can barely see anything in this darkness, he was also way too terrified to reach out. He merely kept a tight grip on his dagger.

Then he felt it, someone, or something, was breathing down his neck. He froze.

"... boy..." it whispered and Nathan's eyes widened.

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:52 pm

Elaine tried to swallow that lump in her throat. Putting 'lurking about' and 'weird monsters' in a single sentence with a positive quality made her paranoid. Hayley is armed, she said so herself. I hope they're alright. she thought, trying to encourage herself to think positively. "Where do you think the other two are now?" she spoke, trying to shift the topic.

--♥

Hayley kept her guard up as she trekked the damp cavern. Where, oh where could they be? she hummed in her thoughts. She was worried for Nathan but sitting there wouldn't do her anything. The others could be looking for them but she couldn't take her chances.

With the darkness around her, she can't help but remember what had happened with Nathan. She wasn't able to see what had attacked him but she could tell it was nothing usual. She nearly jumped as she heard some rocks fall from the wall, move from their spot and echo around the cave. "Don't panic; don't panic." she chanted. The temperature around her seemed to drop.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:03 pm

Jon sighed, "Well, with the weather outside, I think we can assume that they've also taken shelter inside one of these caves." he pursed his lips tight before speaking again, "We might be able to find them like we did each other, but I think we might have to put that off for the moment."

He was worried, but they all needed rest, and going into an unknown battle unprepared is like signing up for your own execution.

WARP

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:33 pm

Lu Shen only hangs his head low, staring to the ground as if it won't have an end. Even though he mastered wushu... Nah, wushu itself would not really work. Lu Shen doesn't think he could attack with no sword. Bare hands combat would be a very bad idea. Who would want to touch a zombie anyway? His hand slowly reached the knife holster on his waist. The knives are still there. Ok, he won't waste them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:39 pm

The silence that soon took over made Elaine even more paranoid. They'll be fine. she chanted in her head. Sure Hayley had assured her of being armed but with a child under her protection, would it be as easy as protecting herself? And now with this new trouble...

Elaine's train of thoughts was suddenly derailed as they hear a scream and gunshots from deep inside the cave. "What in the world??" Elaine piped up. "That must be Hayley!"
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:53 pm

Jon acted quickly. He grabbed his rifle, and rushed inside, turning on the emergency light on the weapon as he delved deeper into the cave. If they were near, and in trouble, then it would be better if they get back together now, "Ms. Chaser!!" he screamed, "Ms. Chaser, where are you!!"

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:01 pm

Hayley's ear perked up as she heard a faint voice from somewhere. I hope it's them. she thought as she tried to get up. What ever jumped from behind her ran off as soon as she fired her gun. But whatever it was, it was gross. It smelled bad and it was utterly gross. "Lieutenant Colonel Ashton? Is that you?" she called in a shaky voice as she looked around her cautiously, holding her gun with both hands. "I'm over here!" she added.

[[ iunno what's Jon's rank . _ .
guessing random rank i think is high enough lol ]]

Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:17 pm

Jon hurried, trying to rely on his hearing mostly as the artificial light barely did any good. "It's me!" he calls out when he hears her. He sighs in relief, knowing she was there, but he immediately put his guard back up. It's no time to be celebrating just yet. "Keep talking that I could find where you are!"

Suddenly, something grabs at him and he starts, twisting his arm around and elbowing the creature before raising his gun and firing, "Son of a--!" he screams as he continued firing shots, but the thing was persistent.

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:33 pm

"What am I supposed to be saying?" Hayley spoke. Letting her guard down for just a moment. Because of that another one jumped in front of her. She let out another shrike before firing her gun at it. It was awfully dark and the only light she had was her flashlight she couldn't even hold properly. It was actually clipped her her belt since she was holding her gun with both hands, not that she couldn't hold it with a single hand though.

When she stopped shooting for a moment she heard more gunshots. Upon realizing they weren't echoes, she got worried, "Lieutenant Colonel?" she called, looking at her surroundings suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:45 pm

Jon finally managed to hit the thing on the head and berated himself for not thinking of that either. He already knew their weakness was found at the head. Why had he panicked. He heard Hayley and runs toward the direction of her voice, "I-I'm fine!" he calls out. He looks around, directing the flashlight and sighs in relief when he sees her there but frowns at the sight of more unmoving bodies around her. He was glad that she seems to be able to handle herself. If she didn't, his carelessness might have caused her her life.

As he walks forward, he frowns, "Where's the boy?" he asks. Weren't they together? "Did something happen?"

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:04 pm

Hayley was panting in fear. "I left him." she spoke with a shaky voice. "He fell in this hole and I couldn't help him up." she spoke taking another breather, "The rope I had was too short. I left the longer one with you guys." she explained to him. There was fear in her eyes. "We have to hurry. I'm really really worried of him." she spoke pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:39 pm

Jon grabbed nodded, taking it all in silently before trekking back, "I left the supplies by the entrance with the others. Hopefully, nothing bad happened to him." Yet, he adds to himself but he shook his head and hurried his steps. They soon reached the others and Jon quickly reloaded his gun, "Grab what you need, Ms. Chaser, and quickly. With the recent events, he might be in danger."

He looks to the others, "Multiple of those vile things attacked us earlier, individually." he tells them, "I suggest you all keep alert and together. We know nothing about this place or these creatures." He then nods towards Lu Shen, "I trust you'd be able to keep yourself safe."

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:54 pm

Hayley held her gun close until they arrived to the other camp. "Oh thank heavens you guys are still alright." she spoke seeing them all there. She didn't say other things until she managed to get the things she needed. She took a deep breath before turning to Jonathan. "I forgot to tell you, we got attacked earlier too." she spoke. Elaine suddenly stood up in a bit of a panic. "What happened??" she squeaked. "I'm fine, but Nathan is badly injured." she told them.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:17 pm

Jon stopped and analyzed the situation. From Hayley's words, the boy is seriously injured so he took a step back to glance at Veronica. He debated taking her along, but decided against it. It would be hard to look out for the two of them, and retrieve Nathan. He sighs, "There's nothing we can do about that now but hurry."

WARP

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:28 pm

Lu Shen didn't reply immediately but laughing first. "By the way guys...." he raises his head in insane state, pointing with his thumb outside. ".....Some nasty people are coming...."

More.. more flaked skins... More weird growls outside. They are walking toward the cavern's entrance where everyone is there. Slow but sure, they looks like horrible under the heavy rain. They look like as if the water is ripping their skin down. Dirty blood flows in the ground.

They are doomed.

Where to go?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:31 pm

Hayley nodded. "Alright." she spoke before taking a deep breath as she turned to the other. "We'll be back." she spoke, slinging the rolled rope over her shoulders and holding her flashlight on one hand. She also took out an extra clip for her pistols, just in case.

As she heard Lu Shen call, she quickly turned to the direction he pointed to. "Shit." she cured under her breath. "We have to get to Nathan fast." she spoke in a shaky voice. She turned towards Jonathan with a begging look. Help her comrades here or save the boy?
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:40 pm

Jon cursed as he saw the hoard. He turns to the others, "New plan, we all head into the caves and find Nathan." hopefully, there were less of those things inside compared to the outside. He grabbed their things and hurried, "Come on then!" he yells, and grabbing Hayley close to lead the way to the boy.

WARP

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:47 pm

"Go ahead," Lu Shen said as he stood up calmly. He has snapped, no, he is totally scared. However, because of that now he is able to stand up and pulled out some throwing knives, "I will slow decrease their numbers," he said with hardened look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:50 pm

Jon nodded, "I trust you will be able to catch up," he says and ran off, "Ms. Chaser, lead us the way." he turned to the two other girls, "Keep close and tell me if anything grabs at you."

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:13 pm

"I have an extra set of pistols right here if you two ladies need them." Hayley spoke, lookign toward the two girls. "That's alright, Hayley, I'm not good with guns. The bullets would be wasted." she admitted. Hayley only grunted in response before she turned towards Lu Shen. "Be careful." she told him before heading out ahead. We're coming, Nathan. I hope you're safe...
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:23 pm

There is a cold sweat streaming down in Lu Shen's cheek. He only waves a hand as a sign that he will be alright. Gulping at first, he starts to launch an assault. His hand is a bit trembled when he throws a knife. Fortunately, he doesn't miss. Using throwing knives is not a right choice, Lu Shen knows it but he has no choice or has he? The Chinese college student pulled out his jian. After a deep exhale, he charges toward the nasty creatures and starts slashing them one by one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   

Back to top Go down

Solus Isle - zombie RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next