Share | 

Solus Isle - zombie RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
karappo
WARP

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:15 pm

Lu Shen laughed, "no way! Volcano is quite ridiculous!" he quickly stopped his laugh as he realized his laugh was echoing in the cave. Unlike his delightful laugh, the echoes are quite creepy. "And yeah.. just like you said, no sign of life. This actually quite dangerous to go further, but I've no plan on going back. Say Elaina," he lowered his voice, deeper and more serious, "what do you think happened to the previous team?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan
Lives in another dimension

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:21 pm

"EEK!" Elaine jumped back when she heard the clutter of stone. Upon realizing what made the noise, she looked back at Lu Shen. "I-I don't know. I'm not sure... maybe... they got trapped...?" she spoke as she walked more cautiously. She could have sworn she caught sight of some skeletons at the edge of the wall but chose to ignore it. She'd be more terrified than she already is now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hyperhurricane.deviantart.com
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:28 pm

Nathan followed behind her, shivering slightly. From the fear or the cold he didn't know.

"'Till sunrise?" he asked, a bit incredulous, are you sure we're going to survive that long?" he exclaimed, his voice raising an octave higher. He cleared his throat and shook his head, "Yeah... yeah... you're right. We.. we just have to wait."

WARP

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:40 pm

Lu Shen made a questioning face, "what's wrong?" he noticed Elaine's sudden expression change. Lu Shen raised his head and looked around. The light is kind of dim, he can't see what has made Elaine terrified. "Elaina, if you're scared we can go back now," Lu Shen offered. He's more scared of panicked person than ghost. If Elaine panics, runs, then they get separated again, it would be so troublesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:04 pm

"N-no, there's nothing there." Elaine replied, trying to forget about the skeletons but now she slowed down at least so she was closer to Lu Shen. It was dark and their only light was the fire on the torch and the sight of skeletons were starting to scaring her.

--♥

Hayley was whispering things to herself to keep her less scared. She stopped somewhere and took a look around. "This part seems safe..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:32 pm

Lu Shen smirked as he saw the sight of skeletons. "We've found the dead.." he said as he walked towards them. He pushes his face closer to examine the skeletons with his eyes. "I wonder how they ended up here.. There're no traces of anything from the entrance.. That means.." he pulled himself and turned at the darkness that covers the unexplored depth, "heheh.. this really will lead us to other place, the other entrance." Lu Shen who has completely forgot that Elaine is terrified, giving his joyful smile, "come on let's explore deeper~~~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:52 pm

Elain tried to hide her fear. The... the... dead? she echoed in her head. Despite this, she was pretty good at hiding her fear. "H-hey wait up...!" she spoke a she caught up to him. "Y-you can't just walk ahead with no light!" she said.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:32 pm

"See these skeletons?" Lu Shen pointed at the skeletons on the wall, "I cannot determine their age but obviously they're not here for no reason." He stopped suddenly, "Elaina do you have a camera with you? Cellphone, handy cam, tablet, or anything that can take pictures? I want to take some picture of this wall yet my cellphone's battery is dead. Can you take some?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:50 am

Elaine tried to hide her fear as she gaze at the skeletons. Bad thoughts came to mind as she thought they could die here too. When he suddenly asked her about a camera, her fear suddenly disappeared as she laughed. "Oh Lu Shen; you're forgetting I was hired to cover this investigation! Of course I have a camera!" she laughed. As she brought out her DSLR from her pack and took some shots. "These look like they've been here for years..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:34 am

"Oh, yeah.." Lu Shen scratched his head, a bit embarrassed, "oh course you have.."
Lu Shen touched a skeleton with his gloved hand, "years..maybe.." the skeleton scattered down into dust as he touched it. Lu Shen stepped back a bit. He frowned and knelt down. "Ok, this is weird," he muttered, "no human bones can shatter like that.." Lu Shen touched his chin, thinking for a bit before looking again at the darkness. "Better we proceed~~" he walks ahead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:26 am

Elaine hung her camera on her neck before pulling out the torch she had planted on the ground. Of course, she had no way of holding something else while trying to get a good shot. "So... what do you mean by 'no human bones'?" she asked Lu Shen. "They look pretty human to me. I mean, I know a human skull from a chimpanzee. But..." she trialed off. Even hundred-year-old bones wouldn't shatter like that either.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:59 am

"I meant.." Lu Shen kept walking, "those are human bones but even chicken bones won't be able to scatter like that. Err I mean.." He was confused of himself, "ok sorry... I think my english is confusing. Just assume whatever by your logic." His eyes trail around. More skeletons can be seen in the wall. Lu Shen lowered his head to look at the ground, he almost jumped when he saw a skull. "Dude, don't scare me like that.." he sweatdropped and knelt down to pick it up. "Take a pic of this guy please," he pushed the skull at Elaine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:29 pm

"You should hold this so I can take pictures properly." Elaine said handing him the makeshift torch and taking a few shots of the skull. "Definitely a human skull." she said. "So deep in the cave..." she muttered taking another few shots.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:43 pm

Lu Shen held the torch but he wasn't listening, "bwahaaha.. I looked like a guy in expedition channel" he laughed, "oh, wait.. we're in expedition after all.." Lu Shen put the skull back to the ground. "Let's proceed again!" he skipped ahead.
Cold breeze was blowing inside the cave, that made Le Shun stopped his steps. That isn't really a cave, it's a tunnel. Lu Shen held his scabbards more, he pushed back the torch to Elaine, "hold this.. I'm going to slay whatever comes.."

Last edited by Alexanderite on Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong name - -)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:53 pm

"U-uh. Okay." Elaine replied as she held the torch. She also felt the cold breeze, she wondered how near they were to the end. "H-hey, Lu Shen. D-do you think it's anything huge?" she asked, wishing it wouldn't be as big as a bear. Would there be any bears here? Wait, didn't she just say this place was dead?
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE

Location : in the depths of Candy Mountain near where the Banana King is

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:05 pm

Veronica just sat at the cold damp cave. A few bugs were flying around her to suck on her flesh. She easily swatted them away. Then suddenly she began hearing noises. "Jon?" She was hoping that it was him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karappo
WARP

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:55 pm

"Hah?" Lu Shen really wanted to laugh, "no way.. you're really paranoid," he said. "Oh boy..." he stopped when he saw a room in front of them, full of skeletons. "This is amazing..." Lu Shen took the torch from Elaine's hand without even bother to ask her. He pushed the torch near the skeletons wall. "Why are they here..?" he muttered at himself. His feet continued to make steps until he realized that the ground was also covered by skeletons and skulls. The cold breeze is coming from the other hole. That isn't really a cave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:11 pm

Nathan walked over to where Hayley was at before looking around himself. Satisfied, he carefully sat himself down. The ground felt damp and he was feeling hungry and cold. But he didn't dare say anything. He's made himself look like a fool too much already, and yes, he's admitted to being in the wrong, but he didn't want to continue reminding himself of it.

Wait until sunrise. He can do that.

--

Jon went back but was startled when suddenly a clammy hand had grabbed at his legs. He quickly dropped the wood he was holding before kicking out and grabbing at the pistol he kept. He left the heavier artillery back at the entrance of the cave with Veronica. He shot at the thing that clung to him until he heard a silent cry, it left goosebumps on his skin. He grabbed for his fallen flashlight only to find whatever that was gone.

He took a deep breath before he grabbed what he could before he ran back to the entrance. Can't leave Miss Williams alone unless something happens.

HOLE

Location : in the depths of Candy Mountain near where the Banana King is

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:02 pm

Veronica just stayed inside the cave trying to keep herself safe. Jon had kept his heavy artillery near her so she thinks she's probably safe for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:54 pm

Elaine's eye twitched as she saw the sight before them. "What... is this place?" she muttered. She walked to follow Lu Shen, her eyes glued to the things on the floor. The sound the bones made as they clashed into each other was different. They were... sharp... brittle. "I wonder why these are here..." she muttered

--♥

Hayley looked around them, swinging the flashlight about to make sure it was clear before she sat beside Nathan. She checked her watch only to see they've got too much time to be able to wait for sunrise. She can't handle waiting for over six hour but she has to. The rain was all too strong and they need a clear path to be able to find the others. She let out a sigh.
She tried to think what could happen tonight. After that incident outside she was afraid she wouldn't be able to sleep soundly. "Hey Nathan," she called, not even turning to the boy. "Are you hungry? I've got some snacks in my pack if you want."
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:17 pm

Lu Shen shrugged while touching some of skeletons. At least two or tree of them scattered as Lu Shen laid his hand on them. "Well.. something-" Lu Shen didn't continue, he heard something like..footsteps. Weird footsteps as if the person is wobbling slowly. 'Ok, from which tunnel!?' he panicky looked at other holes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:31 pm

"I'll go check." Elaine spoke as she went and walked ahead to one of the tunnels where she thought she'd heard the noise, taking her hand-made torch with her, leaving Lu Shen literally in the dark.. She was curious. What if it was one of their comrades? What if they were injured? Her curiosity got the best of her and even took over her fear.

After a short moment, a loud shriek was heard from the tunnel she walked in to.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:43 pm

Nathan turned to Hayley before nodding hesitantly, "Y-yeah..." he tells her. He looks around and sighs as he tries to warm himself up. It felt as though this place was getting darker by the minute.

He turns to Hayley and asks, "You think we could be able to make a fire or something. It's freezing in here..."

--

Jon runs back to where Veronica was and he drops the dry wood on the ground before immediately starting. He managed to get the firing going rather quickly and as soon as it was bright and warm enough, he turned his back on the entrance and peered down into the darkness of the cave.

"Miss Williams, I suggest you stay guard of the entrance and alert me immediately if you spot anything. This island is definitely dangerous and swarming with possibly deadly creatures."

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:59 pm

"Creepy kind of freezing." Hayley muttered under her breath as she handed a pack of food from her bag. "It's so eerie. I'll go get some dry leaves and stuff; you stay put." she added. She didn't go far since there were a lot of flammables around, and she constantly goes and wave the flashlight towards Nathan to make sure he was alright.

Once she gathered the grass and twigs she went to grab her matchbox in her backpack she left beside Nathan. "I hope this night ends soon, don't you think so?" she asked Nathan while she tried to make the flame bigger.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:34 pm

That shriek was sure loud. "Elaina!!" Lu Shen quickly ran into the tunnel which Elaine went into. Because of the darkness, he accidentally bumped himself to the wall of skeletons. Lu Shen cursed in random chinese before running inside the tunnel. There, there is a light, light of Elaina's torch. Once again Lu Shen shouts her name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   

Back to top Go down

Solus Isle - zombie RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next