Share | 

Solus Isle - zombie RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
shippuu-chan
Lives in another dimension

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:43 pm

Elaine snapped back to reality when she heard Lu Shen calling for her. "I-I'm over h-here!" she replied in a shaky voice. She struggled to stand up so that she could meet him halfway but she was so terrified she could barely stand on her own two legs. She had no choice but to use the wall as support.

As she did, she felt a sting on her upper arm, and realized the scratch wasn't just anything. It looked like it was scratched by something huge. She didn't know what did it but the blood on her arm didn't really do her terror any good -- with that, she let out another glass-shattering scream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hyperhurricane.deviantart.com
karappo
WARP

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:06 pm

As anticipation, Lu Shen drew his jian out. When he heard her scream, he dashed ahead. "Oi!" Lu Shen immediately pulled her, "what hap--," he stopped because his eyes already caught the answer. There is blood streaming on her arm. Did something attack her? Wait, something.. what thing? What kind of thing that could scratch her like that. Lu Shen turned to look ahead without able to imagine what has hurt Elaine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:27 pm

"L-Lu Shen, w-we have to get out of here...!" Elaine spoke in a shaky voice. She was scared, at it was quite obvious. "I-I don't know what's in there but I don't want to see it. EVER!"
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:28 pm

Nathan nodded in agreement, "Yeah. Things would at least look a little better during the day." he says as he pokes at the growing fire with a stick. He jumps up slightly in his seat. He turned to her, his eyes wide, "Did you hear that?" he says, "It sounded like someone screaming.."

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:37 pm

The scream also caught Hayley's attention and she stood up "U-uh... yeah I heard it." She spoke. She wanted to follow whoever that was. It could have been Veronica or Elaine but she couldn't be so sure. But one thing bothered her, what on her could have made either girls scream as such pitch? She hopes it wouldn't be anything that attacked Nathan.

Either way, she turned to the boy, "Wanna check?"
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:49 pm

Nathan stood up, "It might be one of the others!" he exclaims. He didn't answer her, instead he simply rushed towards the exit, still slightly limping from earlier, but stopped as the strong winds pushed him back.

"We can't go out with this storm raging on!" he cried out, but there was a nagging feeling at the back of his head. How were hey able to hear it when the wind was howling like crazy outside?

WARP

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:51 pm

Lu Shen didn't manage to see what in the hell ahead because he felt an immense danger inside the tunnel. Without putting back the sword, Lu Shen grabbed Elaine's hand and drag-run her back to the skeletons place. He wasn't even thinking when he ran into the other tunnel. What on his head is only how to get far away from there, fast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:00 pm

"Drat." Hayley cursed. She tried to think of how they could find the others. Then something popped in her head. "Nathan. Wouldn't you think it'd be weird that we can hear them through this storm?" she asked the boy.

---♥

Elaine made sure she was as close to him as possible. She had no way of protecting herself if ever. "Lu Shen, where are we going??" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:38 pm

Lu Shen still keeps running. "Eh, I don't know!" he replied, "wherever as long as it's far from that place!" he said randomly. In his mind he doomed himself for being so careless. "Just follow the wind.. ha.. ha.." he twitched.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:43 am

"That was what I was thinking..." Nathan told her, "Then... then that would mean the scream came from farther into the caves." he peered inside, shuddering at the darkness.

HOLE

Location : in the depths of Candy Mountain near where the Banana King is

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:52 pm

Veronica just stayed on watch alert. "Was that you shooting a while ago Jon?" She heard gun shoots a few minutes ago and she only had one idea from who it was. Unless the other members of the team that were separated were able to find some artillery around the island which is a low possibility. She just nodded as she had no training at this. "If it was you shooting... What did you see?" The blonde was thinking if that was a question she would regret asking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:07 pm

'Following the wind is what got us there.' Elaine thought. "Th-then are you sure we can be safe if we keep running to where ever??" she panicked.

--♥

Hayley hummed before turning to the darkness. "Do want to find out?" she asks which sounded a bit like a challenge somehow.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:15 pm

Jon nodded, "Yes, it was me." he says in reply. He didn't turn to look at her but only held on tighter to his weapon. He took a deep breath, trying to relax. "I... I don't know." he says, it went back deeper in the cave and I didn't get to see it." He hopes it stays there, or at the very least, he hoped the cave didn't house a group of those things. One he could probably take, whatever it was, but it would be hard to defend himself and Miss Williams if there were more.

--

Nathan thought about it, before nodding, "Let's do this." he says.

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:36 pm

Hayley nodded with determination in her eyes. She went back to their camping spot and made sure she had enough stuff she could use along the way. "Alright, you stay close alright?" she said, before leading the way.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:45 pm

"Yeah." Nathan says. He walks towards her and holds unto her hand unconsciously as they walk deeper into the cave.

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:55 pm

"I hope nothing like last time pops up." Hayley said absentmindedly. That was supposed to be just a thought but she was too preoccupied to realize that she had said it aloud.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:10 pm

Veronica just kept a safe distance away from the dark. "This place is not safe Jon." She just stated the obvious. The blonde's eyes explored the surroundings making way for a possible run out later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:19 pm

Nathan nods, holding unto her arm tightly. "Yeah..." he says. He remembers it clearly. It felt clammy... cold.. and it wasn't like anything he's felt before. The fear he had back then, it was unnatural. Like whatever it was, it brought out the fear in you. Making you panic and lose your senses. He shook his head, shuddering, "Yeah..." he repeats, "I hope so too."

--

Jon nods, "I think we were all made aware of that fact before the expedition, Miss Williams." he says, "But at the same time, I think we all underestimated just how much danger we were going to be in."

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:27 pm

Hayley only realized that she had said that aloud when Nathan replied. She turned to him and she manage to catch sight of his fear, regretting she had even tried to remember that incident. "Sorry for bringing it up." she spoke. She didn't know what to do then, she didn't even see it herself but the fear she saw in his eyes was just different, and it was a s if she could feel the same fear.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:44 pm

Lu Shen didn't answer but kept running. When he saw light forward he concluded that it might be the exit. However he saw two figures. Lu Shen couldn't determine whether those were humans or monsters, he charged ahead with his sword.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:45 pm

"Yeah we did." The more Veronica wants this mission DONE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:55 pm

Jon stood up, gun at hand and pointing towards the dark, "Stop! Who's there?!" he called out.

--

Nathan shook his head, "It's fine..." he said, "I think... I think we should stop talking now.. unless someone.. or something, hears us.." he suggests.

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:19 pm

Hayley gulped. He's right. Talking could get them into trouble. She nodded as they continued to walk. She hopes that she wasn't shaking for Nathan to notice she was getting terrified thinking about it.

--♥

"That voice..." Elaine muttered. "Lu Shen, wait!" she called as she ran up to catch him, scared of whatever that could come after her without him closeby. "Jonathan? Is that you??" she called out.

Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:25 pm

Jonathan peers deeper into the cavern, "Miss Spokes!" he called out, "Mr. Tian!"

He was finally able to see them clearly and he breaks out into a grin, "Thank the Lord you two are safe." he says as he greets them, "Are you two alright?". He turns his attention back to Veronica, "Miss Williams, perhaps you should look them over for any injuries.

But his eyes widened when out of nowhere, this gruesome creature, gray-skinned and rotting, came from the entrance of the cave, grabbing Veronica by the neck and dragging her outside in the rain.

"Miss Williams!" he called out, grabbing at his gun and making a run for it.

WARP

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:33 pm

Rolling his eyes, Lu Shen complains, "stop calling me with 'Mr' I told you.." And when he saw Veronica was dragged outside by.. something.. like human no human.. or something.. Lu Shen doesn't want to name that monster he is seeing. "Veronica!!!" he exclaimed and ran after them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   

Back to top Go down

Solus Isle - zombie RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next